Photoshopped cars.

• Thread starter sn00pie
  • 7,968 comments
bf106h.jpg

2015 Charger into PD trim; and one custom:

2ew2pfo.jpg

Last edited:
Hey gents, a small request but I'll probably plastidip the stock rims for my car so I wanted someone to photoshop some the wheels to be matte black (couldn't get it right with the paint brush), also if you feel an alternative color will look better feel free to do so.

211959.1-lg.jpg

Can't remember my Flickr account so this shot will have to do, Thanks in advance guys

Hey gents, a small request but I'll probably plastidip the stock rims for my car so I wanted someone to photoshop some the wheels to be matte black (couldn't get it right with the paint brush), also if you feel an alternative color will look better feel free to do so.

Can't remember my Flickr account so this shot will have to do, Thanks in advance guys

Thanks alot, that's really tempting, what do you think?

Go for it man, if you dont like it just peel it off. We do it for the legacy during winter months as a protector. If your planning on doing it by hand/rattle can, just make sure you do lots of lite coats. We did like 5-6 coats and its perfect. If you lay it on thick it tend to get all bumpy(like rhino liner). We bought 6 cans just to make sure and we still have like a can left over for touch ups if need be.

Tips
If you are planning on painting them while they are on the car, take the time to wrap your brakes/rotors and the area around the wheel (Tire) to make your life easier. If things go sour Goo Gone and a micro fiber will take it off(Also why lots of layers makes life easier so it peels off in one big piece)

Go for it man, if you dont like it just peel it off. We do it for the legacy during winter months as a protector. If your planning on doing it by hand/rattle can, just make sure you do lots of lite coats. We did like 5-6 coats and its perfect. If you lay it on thick it tend to get all bumpy(like rhino liner). We bought 6 cans just to make sure and we still have like a can left over for touch ups if need be.

Tips
If you are planning on painting them while they are on the car, take the time to wrap your brakes/rotors and the area around the wheel (Tire) to make your life easier. If things go sour Goo Gone and a micro fiber will take it off(Also why lots of layers makes life easier so it peels off in one big piece)

Still undecided if I'll do it or let the pros do it, if there is a small difference in price I'll let them do it. Thanks a million for your advice, hopefully I'll get it done early next month when the local dipping shop gets a resupply of matte black.

Still undecided if I'll do it or let the pros do it, if there is a small difference in price I'll let them do it. Thanks a million for your advice, hopefully I'll get it done early next month when the local dipping shop gets a resupply of matte black.

Go after it.

If you have a local hardware store or you just order the plasti dip online and save some money. Its really not that hard and comes with pretty much zero risk (other then losing the money on the plasti dip). I did it with no painting experience so if I can do it anyone can haha.

Clean your wheels really well and dry them thoroughly.

Get some plastic bags and tape them everywhere you dont want the plasti dip (Brakes, rotors, tires sidewall, and panels) and tbh even if it does get on the car just wipe it off with your micro fiber.

Then just spray on as evenly as you can in lite coats(You'll still be able to see your wheels color after the first couple coats). I recommend at least 5 coats. Let it dry overnight then just take off the plastic bags (being careful to not start pulling up the plasti dip)

Done

Heres a helpful video.

Hey guys. Holy I haven't been on here for a while!
Anyway, I bought a 2010 Jeep Commander and was curious as to how some dark bronze wheels would look on it.
These are the best pics I have (sorry they aren't nice and bright).
Don't have to do all of them, 1 would suffice.

Thanks ahead of time!

Anyway, I bought a 2010 Jeep Commander and was curious as to how some dark bronze wheels would look on it.

Thanks ahead of time!

How does this look?

Jeep.png

Here's a darker color:

Jeep 2.png

10548319_625409800906406_7234230068101600887_o.jpg

A quick (20 minute) photoshop of my idea for a Daniel Simon version of the Lotus E21 livery, using the same font as his book cover (The Timeless Racer) for the logo on the side, the "Kimi" nameplate and the number 7, which was moved from the side plate to the nose and made bigger fitting with Daniel's design style on his Himler Motorsport GP2 livery and HRT F111 livery.

Will probably develop more, maybe even try get a custom skin for F1 2013.

Thanks ahead of time!

I played around with one of your pics; I think with the right color bronze it'd look alright ;)
119b4nl.jpg

2qa21wh.jpg

Would anyone be interested in trying to make my car look like something from "Cars"? If I believe in the skills of anyone to try it it'd be the guys in this thread as I've seen some quite simply amazing work in here!1234651_778356105562032_9046882147615160789_n.jpg

Original [2017 Chrysler Pacifica]:
2vkl3mc.jpg

Photoshop 1 [for fun]:
abnmz8.jpg

Photoshop 1.5 [for fun]:
2hhksg7.jpg

Photoshop 2 [requested]
4rxl4x.jpg

PS1 mods:
- Air-ride; Charger Pursuit wheels (and brakes); shaved side handles; de-chrome; de-badge; tinted tails; paint/vinyl job (Detroit Skyline & "Imported from Detroit" tagline/logo). I think that's it.

PS1.5 mods:
- Same as ver1 but + opened door & ramp-van conversion with interior [that is kind of meh. I got lazy, lol]

PS2 mods:
- Lifted a few inches; tailgate handle shave; de-badge; wheels; tires; rally-armor flaps.

Last edited:
Original [2017 Chrysler Pacifica]:
2vkl3mc.jpg

Photoshop 1 [for fun]:
abnmz8.jpg

Photoshop 1.5 [for fun]:
2hhksg7.jpg

Photoshop 2 [requested]
4rxl4x.jpg

PS1 mods:
- Air-ride; Charger Pursuit wheels (and brakes); shaved side handles; de-chrome; de-badge; tinted tails; paint/vinyl job (Detroit Skyline & "Imported from Detroit" tagline/logo). I think that's it.

PS1.5 mods:
- Same as ver1 but + opened door & ramp-van conversion with interior [that is kind of meh. I got lazy, lol]

PS2 mods:
- Lifted a few inches; tailgate handle shave; de-badge; wheels; tires; rally-armor flaps.

wow suz it been along time .. nice lots improvement.. ill miss glacius touch cano and the rest...

Back