Pic/Vid Request

  • Thread starter Thread starter Slip
  • 210 comments
  • 17,253 views
and some "rare" cars like the Le Mans Race Cars(Audi R8, Bentley Speed 8, Nissans, Toyotas, Mercedes CLK-GTR,......)
and some F1 pics plzzzzz
c´mon guyz i know you have some BABIES!!!!
show us them!!!
 
Has there been any pics of the Corvette Z06 Race Car ('63)? Would someone be able to post some, thanks.
 
:bowdown: That white M5 was great!! I would like to see pictures of the Volvos the old Quattro aswell!, anyone?? much appreciated!
 
I have yet to see the 1969 Corvette!!!! :(
 
I'm still trying to figure out what's wrong with my VirtualDub. I can't capture the audio in mp3 :(

Maybe later I'll just use PCM ....
 
Trueno86power
Someone can take a pic of the ae86 SS version in the little street with a japanese style? Like this: https://www.gtplanet.net/gallery/photos/gt4hr/561066_20040924_screen586.sized.jpg

And with the same car, in that place:

http://img25.exs.cx/img25/2999/1104556788551o8so.jpg
Well, i haven't got GT4, and check this :) :

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=1394426&postcount=14

I remember you from InitialD-Fr :D, nice to see you here in GTP ;).

spooony
I don't have a compatible usb drive so I can't get hi-res shots....
but does the Nismo 400R count? :p

http://www.picsplace.to/5/0311/400R.jpg

I didn't spend much time on it so it doesn't look that good
Oh Yeah! Thanks a lot spooony, my favourite R33! :D
 
i_am_so_sorry.jpg
 
Hey, Pimp, maye you should try uploading some of these vids to your site. Or will Freewebs not let you?


BTW, I thought you couldn't have that many pics on a Freewebs site.
 
McLaren F1GTR
Hey, Pimp, maye you should try uploading some of these vids to your site. Or will Freewebs not let you?


BTW, I thought you couldn't have that many pics on a Freewebs site.
I made a new videos section on my site just now! :D

No I am using Imageshack to host the pictures since they ROCK! Freewebs only gives me 41 mbs! :( 👎 but then again its free so what the poo! 👍
 
DappaDaRealist
cant download your videos. your sites got problems
:)
Mine? Huh....weird.......what browser are you using? And do you click on them? I find it best to Right click and save link as or save target as.
 
Back