Pic/Vid Request

  • Thread starter Thread starter Slip
  • 210 comments
  • 17,253 views
Like already said, we really appreciate all the nagging that those who have the game have put up with.

That being said... could someone PLEASE post some pics of the 1st and 2nd gen. CRX (not the del sol)?? :) :) :)

If you can only do one, then only do the 2nd gen... preferably in Red. Do they even have that car in red? ARG... I won't be able to sleep till I see it in red! HELP! :scared:
 
Request : Lancer Evolution VII GT-A

Thanks.
 
twilight1983
I would want to see two photo, who releases to them for me?

Tommy Kaira ZZII e Aston Martin DB9


I got ALOT on my "site" I have about 15 ZZII and a few DB9 so thats kinda of a lot.
 
chet90si
Like already said, we really appreciate all the nagging that those who have the game have put up with.

That being said... could someone PLEASE post some pics of the 1st and 2nd gen. CRX (not the del sol)?? :) :) :)

This is a punishment for those not patient enough to wait for the SCEA release.

Nag away.

I'm still waiting for this tot31 guy to come on MSN and send me the video he made of the Evo VIII MR GSR on Citta di Aria so Ryen49 can host it for a few days at least.

That should keep everyone going for about... three minutes.. maybe longer, assuming it's viewed more than once by the same person, which is usually the case.

I'll keep you all posted, cuz I only need 13 more before I can upload my own avatar.

:scared:
 
IMGP1801edit.jpg

I request a photomode pic of that. :D

And the Volvo 240, please.
 
I would like an F1 car at the nurburgring or Suzuka with BONNET(so that your almost in the cockpit, but just above, on the roof, so not bumper or 3rd person view) CAMERA view
 
Saleen s7 in any color besides stupid silver, with some nice black rims please
 
Take a nice pic of a silver 69 Camaro with some nice silver 5 spoke aftermarket wheels. The closer to 18" the better. This is my only request.
 
For my first & last request, I'd ask for a couple shots of a pearl green Silvia K's Aero ('96) on any track or posed or drifting or anything, anywhere. Not fussy, and that's all it'll take to get me through the wait and earn my eternal gratitude... 👍
 
3 cars:

Silverado SST
IROC-Z Camaro
Buick GNX.

Thanks for helping, guys! :)
 
Does anyone know where I can find a video of an E46 M3 on any track? Thanks
 
can anyone give me some shots or movies of the Mustang Cobra (Not the '05 GT)... TY also can you tell me what colors they come in :)
 
BRENTON8907
can anyone give me some shots or movies of the Mustang Cobra (Not the '05 GT)... TY also can you tell me what colors they come in :)
If you're talking about the '00, only in red.
 
Can someone PLEASE post a picture of the beetle RSI in photomode in a city or in that dome place? Las vegas would be cool too. :) I'll love you long time!
 
jackmugen
id like to see wheel of the day on any car

wheel of the day are just random selections of rims from other cars. For example, I can put a 2CV rims on my CLK-GTR if I wish to do so
 
any pic or video of hyundai or oil chang
 
Request : lancer evolution VII GSR or RS
 
Can someone take a picture of a red Viper SRT-10 beside a Red Charger/Challenger, and PM me it. 👍
 
I'd looove to see an all gold Model T. You get it from golding the S Licenses. Am i wrong?
 
Can anyone tell me if the Saleen S7 comes in any colors other than silver? As well as the Pagani Zonda. I hope there are more choices than just silver. Thanks!! :)
 
Back