Pic/Vid Request

  • Thread starter Thread starter Slip
  • 210 comments
  • 17,253 views
crazy
How about RSX/RSX Type S/2002+ Integra Type R/2002+ Integra Type R Touring Car.

Basically any DC5 :D
I would estimate a stock S2000 to be around the 8:20, 8:30 mark.
 
Okay, how many times do we have to ask it again before some of you understand what we mean? :indiff: We don't want a 14th movie of the Nurburgring or so, just ONE movie of the Ford SVT Lightning. That's all. Please, try to give other people also a chance to see what they want. Sometimes, people seem to ignore others posts. Try to avoid that. Thank you.
 
DRT2RM
Check my website. I added some photos of one.

Wow! Thanks alot man! Nice site by the way.

Is the car more "maroon" than "bright red" in the game, or is it just my crappy moniter playing games on me?
 
Mercedes SLR
http://www.mindhome.de/gt4/country.html This is Dragonmaster's website, it has quite a few videos of cars on the Nurb., just look through the countries and car manufacturers to find them.
That site is killing me! There is a video of the M3 CSL but I can't watch it because the bandwidth has been exceeded! :sick:
 
chet90si
Wow! Thanks alot man! Nice site by the way.

Is the car more "maroon" than "bright red" in the game, or is it just my crappy moniter playing games on me?
Yeah, it's actually a maroon color. I'm sure I've seen a red one in the used car lots, but the maroon one was the only one available at the time so I just purchased that one :)
 
ok well a request from me then :P


* 1986 Toyota MR2 N/A in the collour "sherwood toning" compleetly stock
* Volvo S60 in bright red with white Falken wheels
 
I'd like to see a Ginetta G4 with Mini Cooper weels like this.
 

Attachments

  • 3501-8.jpg
    3501-8.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 53
I wonder if anyone could post two pics of a heavily textured car. Any racecar would do it. One picture from a replay and one picture from Photomode. If possible in a light enviroment so that the car is well lit so that you can see alot of detail. Also impotant would be that the camera is more ore less at the same angle, same focus etc. I would like to firgure out where exactly the differences between Phomode and Photodrive is.

Thanks in adnace & best regards
Bonsai
 
Bonsai
I wonder if anyone could post two pics of a heavily textured car. Any racecar would do it. One picture from a replay and one picture from Photomode. If possible in a light enviroment so that the car is well lit so that you can see alot of detail. Also impotant would be that the camera is more ore less at the same angle, same focus etc. I would like to firgure out where exactly the differences between Phomode and Photodrive is.

Thanks in adnace & best regards
Bonsai

As far as I can tell from playing around in both modes, the photo drive mode obviously uses the in game models, ups the resolution and applies some better anti aliasing to the final image. This means you get the lower poly cars and texture rims.

Photo Mode uses much higher poly backgrounds and the cars from the car select screens, so you get fully 3d rims and higher poly counts there too. Higher resolution and better anti aliasing applied for final image here too.

I thought I'd spend most time in Photomode but to be honest the limited backgrounds, in spite of being really lovely to look at, do get a little old when everyone is going to be making pics with them. I prefer Photo Drive even if the cars are a little less detailed - at least you can get a sense of speed and infinitely more variety in the backgrounds and surrounding cars.
 
Since no one could do my last request how about this one. ANY muscle car with aftermarket wheels. A Camaro, Chevelle anything.
 
Thanks for the answer OJDee. From seeing all the pictures i was assuming pretty much the same. Some things i am wondering about, whether the car textures are abit higher than in the game itself. Plus i have the feeling that in Photomode PD uses a Specular Map aswell ... It would be very kind if someone could fulfill my request :)
 
I was reading the posts and some one asks 4 or 5 times for an SVT Lightning to see so please can you put some pics of a red lightning on it because I want to see that to and I feel is pain.
Also pics from ohter SUV's are welcome.

And you can put some Subaru's as well here.

Thanks people, looking forward for some nice photos.
 
Request : Drift video (on any tracks, not dirt, not snow) or JDM 280hp on any roads courses (Not dirty, not snow)

Thanks
 
a couple requests here

- '87 Nissan Skyline GTS-R (R31) - preferrably blue, but will accept any color, stock rims, no wing/stock wing (moddeling at Grand Canyon preferrably)

- Shelby Series 1 - red or white, rims and wing stock (on the High Speed Ring, some blur effect, not much)

- '98 Toyota Sprinter Trueno BZ-R - panda (if possible, if not then white) , stock rims and wing (in a drift somewhere)

i will be grateful to anyone who gets me these shots, you can email them to incubusnb@shaw.ca or just post them here.

oh, and get them as high a resolution as you can, i intend to add them to my desktop image rotation :P

thanks in advance
 
Jaguar E-type and S-type R vids and pics would be appreciated 👍
 
i am look for pic and videos of hyundai in action
 
Thanks for the contributions, contributor people (you know who you are).

Keep up the great work.

Still waiting for tot31 to send me this Evo VIII MR + Citta di Ari video.

When he does, it will be uploaded and a link will be put on the first post.
 
Reilly311
lets see some nice GNX screens! :)

I got several GnX pictures in "old American cars" and " New addition cars" collections in my photoalbum (Link in signature)
 
Bonsai
... It would be very kind if someone could fulfill my request :)

Here you go:
First two shots taken from a replay, second two from photomode. I'm surprised to see that the only discernible difference is the 3d rims in photmode...

..(Took pics down)...

Note these images have been resized and compressed a little more on pc.

Oli
 
How about an Acura RSX Type-S or a Honda Integra Type-R (RSX Body)?
 
Esso Ultraflo Supra JGTC pics? If possible at Motegi Twin Ring.
 
Anyone have any pics or vids from the Chrysler 300C in GT4??

It would be greatly appreciated...

(Since Admins blocked my Mopar thread)
 
Back