Pic/Vid Request

  • Thread starter Thread starter Slip
  • 210 comments
  • 17,253 views
Hey, can i please plesae get a video of maybe...................................a drift video of EVO VIII MR. i just want to my baby in ACTION!!! w00t w00t
 
Manuel, can you change size of your signature? Because it takes all the place :(... Thanks, and yes i'd like to see some dorift video!
 
Can somebody make a vid of them Attacking the Ring with the yellowbird using the DFP?. Maybe could you also include some shots of you actually turning the wheel?
 
can someone please do that vidoe for teh me!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
 
Apart from the videos that Egghead posted, where can I find more?

Or.... any videos from Egghead after January 11??

Thanks!
 
vettec5
Can anyone tell me if the Saleen S7 comes in any colors other than silver? As well as the Pagani Zonda. I hope there are more choices than just silver. Thanks!! :)
yeah, how 'bout that
 
I wanna see a fully tuned Volvo 245 a lap around the Nurburgring ;) can anyone?

Thanks 👍
 
Ford Model T - full lap of the nurburgring in HD, someone has to have lots of spare bandwidth
 
here's a somewhat stupid question, do you guys actually take these pics yourself, and how do you take them?? and if it's ok with you, can i post them somewhere else?? i'll give all the credits to your username
 
jamaican
here's a somewhat stupid question, do you guys actually take these pics yourself, and how do you take them?? and if it's ok with you, can i post them somewhere else?? i'll give all the credits to your username

The pictures I take them myself (see my link in the signature). You can take them by going to Photo Travel, or take photos from races replays. Then you can upload to computer via USB thumbdrive. Then you can post them by create album with free service like Fotopic.net :)
 
Someone who can post some pictures of the Audi quattro -82 ? pls :)
 
This thread is dumb. We're all requesting videos yet none are being posted. There must be a more efficient way...
 
Old screen captures I made awhile ago. I don't have my PS2 with me now so I can't do anything :p

gti01.jpg


gti02.jpg
 
Check out my site for a good amount of photos :) I'll be uploading a lot more today.
 
Could anyone upload a pic and/or video of the 1988/90 toyota supra. thanks
 
The new VW/Audi nose front grille is starting to grow on me. 👍
 
Request : Nismo 350Z Gran Turismo Aero

Not night

thanks
 
Back