Pic/Vid Request

  • Thread starter Thread starter Slip
  • 210 comments
  • 17,253 views
fordlightning
Ok, I'm guessing that no one can afford the lightning than.

Hey I have a red lighting... I'll post one when I get a chance...
 
im an american modern race car fan...gatta see some ford taurus sho, ford mustang gt, and some ford mustang cobra R!!!

maybe also a hemi or two? :-D

has anyone unlocked the GT350 or either buick?
 
cjrciadt
The new VW/Audi nose front grille is starting to grow on me. 👍
it dosent look too ugly, and i could see it lookin nice with tuner bumpers... clean ones tho, not like veilside or anything
 
Would someone be kind enough to post some really hot pics of some JGTC cars in action?? :)
 
Would someone please webcast their playing of GT4 so I can see it and be sure to drive every car on every track. Also don't ever turn it off; I would like it if you would play 24/7 so any time I wanted to watch it would be on?<sarcasm>
 
could someone make a chamonix vid??? it can be a small one, i dont want you to hace too much work....like 30 seconds is enough.
 
Request : JDM Cars 280Hp in Citta or Costa Video
 
Theres loads of vids of the Ring, great request, lets have another 10.
 
ah...here's a tough and stupid request but, can someone make a nurb vid, no matter what's the car, but i wanted the full lap.

in the video section here, there are like 3, but 2 are too big and the other one is broken, i cant see it after 30 seconds...

PLEASE! lol
 
Then download the big ones, a full lap vid isn't a small file size. Look for the vid of the C9 at the ring, I think it's page 3, that works and it's a smaller size but the res is lower. The BMW 1 series vid is good quality but large. It's your choice.
 
Has anybody have some pictures of some fat corvettes? Corvette C5 or somthing like that
 
live4speed
Then download the big ones, a full lap vid isn't a small file size. Look for the vid of the C9 at the ring, I think it's page 3, that works and it's a smaller size but the res is lower. The BMW 1 series vid is good quality but large. It's your choice.


IS IT THE FULL LAP?? ANd THE ASIAN INVASION?
 
Yes, it is, as for it being an Asian invasion, no theres no invasion of Asia in that vid, it is however a vid of the C9 on the Ring doing an incredibley fast lap.
 
i saw one of the vids and the time for gold was 5 and a half minutes....i thought the track was longer? (hum,hum) or was the car, because it went 350?? lol


but man, having played GT concept only (thats why im so annoying with these questions), the sence of speed is awesome! its pure adrenaline right there!
 
bacalhau
i saw one of the vids and the time for gold was 5 and a half minutes....i thought the track was longer? (hum,hum) or was the car, because it went 350?? lol


but man, having played GT concept only (thats why im so annoying with these questions), the sence of speed is awesome! its pure adrenaline right there!

Wait til you see it in full speed, video are usually 30fps, the sense of speed in full 60fps is pretty different. I had encoded a 60fps demo of that same Sauber in Nur but it was too big (~92MBytes) to be put up.
 
Imagine an F1 car though, I'm predicting 40 minutes for the Model T on the Nurburgring!
 
10, for a model T, are you mad. A Jaguar S-Type deisel only manages over 9 mins and super cars like the NSX-R and 911 GT3 do a lap around in 7:57. The Model T is not only 1 min slower than an S-Type.
 
How about RSX/RSX Type S/2002+ Integra Type R/2002+ Integra Type R Touring Car.

Basically any DC5 :D
 
Back