Pics of me and my twin brother.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Concept
  • 160 comments
  • 3,091 views
Originally posted by M5Power
I'm trying to get it through to Matt (who appears to be Atlanta's resident James Bond) that pre-marital sex is bad, but I still haven't found an actual reason why.

Abstain!

Pre-marital sex is bad. It's also fun.
 
Originally posted by Concept
Pre-marital sex is bad.


What if it's by yourself?:odd:
 
I hope the tree in my avatar gets cut down.
 
Originally posted by Concept
I hope the tree in my avatar gets cut down.

I hope the remaining pieces are burned, and their ashes **** upon by a wild pack of dogs. Yeah.
 
Originally posted by Concept
You didn't, why should we?

So Doug can have all the underage girls for himself.
 
Originally posted by Josh
I hope the remaining pieces are burned, and their ashes **** upon by a wild pack of dogs. Yeah.

No, you then chop the tree up with some axes then burn it. Make the tree suffer even greater.
 
Originally posted by Josh
I hope the remaining pieces are burned, and their ashes **** upon by a wild pack of dogs. Yeah.

:(

You didn't, why should we?

And look how I've turned out! I'm a burned-out, shell of a human being.

Doesn't matter, Matt, I'm too late to save you. Perhaps Josh can still be saved, though.
 
Originally posted by Josh
So Doug can have all the underage girls for himself.

Hey! It's consensual, okay?!
 
Originally posted by M5Power
Hey! It's consensual, okay?!


Save it for the Judge!
 
Originally posted by Josh
Save it for the Judge!

The girls would never turn me in, they love me! They told me so!
 
Originally posted by M5Power
The girls would never turn me in, they love me! They told me so!

You didn't touch Kaley did you?
 
Originally posted by M5Power
The girls would never turn me in, they love me! They told me so!


Never trust a *****. That's my motto.
 
I think we all get the point: Abstain!
 
Originally posted by Concept
You didn't touch Kaley did you?


He wouldn't touch Kaley with my ****. Hell, I wouldn't either.
 
Originally posted by Josh
He wouldn't touch Kaley with my ****. Hell, I wouldn't either.

That sounds like a line from the new Real World...

I'd touch her.
 
Originally posted by Concept
That sounds like a line from the new Real World...


...that Doug has clearly never seen.

"You don't have an iceberg's chance in HELL... with Ace! He wouldn't **** you with my di**!"
 
Originally posted by Concept

I'd touch her.

But only while holding her hand! And kissing her, without tongue!

Abstain
 
Mallory is hot. Ace should have done her that night she was drunk. What a loser.
 
Originally posted by Josh
...that Doug has clearly never seen.

I loved Battle of the Sexes, I watched re-runs all Spring. Ashamed as I am to admit it, I even watched Fraternity Life once or twice.

But I cannot stand a bunch of idiots in an apartment or big house not abstaining.
 
Originally posted by M5Power
But only while holding her hand! And kissing her, without tongue!

Abstain

Yeah, that's the only whay I've touched her.
 
Back