Pics of me and my twin brother.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Concept
  • 160 comments
  • 3,090 views
Originally posted by Concept
Mallory is hot. Ace should have done her that night she was drunk. What a loser.


No ****!:eek: Once she told him to come to bed, if I was him... I would've been been ****ing racing her to her bed. He's a freaking pud and a half.
 
Originally posted by M5Power
I loved Battle of the Sexes, I watched re-runs all Spring. Ashamed as I am to admit it, I even watched Fraternity Life once or twice.

But I cannot stand a bunch of idiots in an apartment or big house not abstaining.

Dude, Fraternity Life was the best MTV show on last season! I never did see the final episode of Battle of the Sexes. Who came out the victor?
 
Originally posted by M5Power
I loved Battle of the Sexes, I watched re-runs all Spring. Ashamed as I am to admit it, I even watched Fraternity Life once or twice.

But I cannot stand a bunch of idiots in an apartment or big house not abstaining.

How the hell do you watch Battle of the Sexes? I can't stand to see those whiny ass females on there. I can't watch the new Road Rules, either. It makes me want to murder those 3 feminazi *****es. If I was Abhram, or whatever, I would have murdered all 3 by now.

Fraternity life? No comment.
 
Originally posted by Concept
Dude, Fraternity Life was the best MTV show on last season! I never did see the final episode of Battle of the Sexes.


Wow, you're both queer.

Originally posted by Concept
Who came out the victor?

Who the hell do you think?!
 
Originally posted by Concept
Dude, Fraternity Life was the best MTV show on last season! I never did see the final episode of Battle of the Sexes. Who came out the victor?
Fraternity Life was so drawn-out and staged, though. Battle of the Sexes ruled, it endured. I'm not sure who won.

Oh, and Josh, you ****face, you've got him calling me his 'big-eared buddy' now. I explained to him that they're just a bit squiggly in that picture, though, but he doesn't believe me either. :irked:
 
Originally posted by Josh
No ****!:eek: Once she told him to come to bed, if I was him... I would've been been ****ing racing her to her bed. He's a freaking pud and a half.

Ok, the guy sat there and typed away an email to Kate while there is a very hot innocent looking girl upstairs inviting him to bed. I sat there in awe and asked myself outloud, "What the ****?!"
 
Originally posted by Josh
How the hell do you watch Battle of the Sexes? I can't stand to see those whiny ass females on there. .
Well it was mandatory to view it with another person present so I could whine about the stupidity of some of the contestants.
 
Originally posted by Josh
Wow, you're both queer.



Who the hell do you think?!


Josh, low blows.



w00t! Ellen kicked those guys asses eh? r0x0r!
 
Oh, and, for what it's worth, this Ace fellow you continue hating is my idol because he abstained, as is what God told him to do.
 
Originally posted by M5Power


Oh, and Josh, you ****face, you've got him calling me his 'big-eared buddy' now. I explained to him that they're just a bit squiggly in that picture, though, but he doesn't believe me either. :irked:


'A bit squiggly'?! What the **** ever! It looks like you've taken a .50cal BMG round right through the side of that biotch!:lol:
 
Originally posted by M5Power
Oh, and, for what it's worth, this Ace fellow you continue hating is my idol because he abstained, as is what God told him to do.

Doug, go stick your head in the sand like a Flamingo, and hold your breath.
 
Originally posted by M5Power
Oh, and, for what it's worth, this Ace fellow you continue hating is my idol because he abstained, as is what God told him to do.


He's Matt's idol too, but only because he's this really big redneck with a thick accent from Georgia - like Matt.
 
Originally posted by Concept
Doug, go stick your head in the sand like a Flamingo, and hold your breath.


Err, ostrich... you mean?
 
Originally posted by Concept
Doug, go stick your head in the sand like a Flamingo, and hold your breath.
Like a flamingo?

He's Matt's idol too, but only because he's this really big redneck with a thick accent from Georgia - like Matt.

That dude! Is he the one who owns like four bars?
 
Originally posted by M5Power
Like a flamingo?



That dude! Is he the one who owns like four bars?


Three, Doug. Three! Get it right!
 
Originally posted by Josh
Three, Doug. Three! Get it right!

He's not even old enough to drink.

Though in France he is, anybody is.

Oh, and, abstain.
 
Err, he's 23.:odd:
 
Yeah, a Flamingo. I choose to be different. Don't you wish you were as happy as this Flamingo?

ostrich.jpg
 
Originally posted by Josh
Err, he's 23.:odd:

He looks like he's six. I will call him Cletus the Slack-Jawed Yokel from now on.

Don't you wish you were as happy as this Flamingo?

That's an ostrich, you son of a *****.
 
Originally posted by M5Power
He looks like he's six.




No ****, especially with his little boy haircut.:rolleyes:

I bet all Georgian's look like they're six.
 
Originally posted by Cobraboy
Wow, this thread sucks.


Wow, shut your face!
 
Originally posted by Concept
Flamingo!



ostrich.jpg


It looks part penguin - the lazy as a mother**** kind.
 
Originally posted by Josh


I bet all Georgian's look like they're six.

You live in the state with the highest crime rate.
 
Originally posted by Concept
You live in the state with the highest crime rate.

a) Mississippi's and West Virginia's have to be higher
b) the God-damned file name is ostrich.jpg
c) flamingos are pink
 
Originally posted by Concept
You live in the state with the highest crime rate.


I'd like to think that I had something to do with that.
 
Originally posted by Josh
I'd like to think that I had something to do with that.

Somebody's going to take my idea about legally stealing your car.
 
Back