- 76
- GTP_takethewall
Took a few pics the other night while out on a drive. About to hit 100k
Last edited:
What is this thread about? Difference with the 2 links in my signature?
It's a guy posting proud pictures of his car, since when has that ever been a problem on GTP?What is this thread about? Difference with the 2 links in my signature?
No major problems so far... *knocks on wood*
But a new summer is starting, which means lots of beating it up at the track![]()
Sounds like a good bit of work has gone into making it track worthy 👍I do own the car. I didn't have a tripod with me so late night pictures were out of the question, haha.
As far as mods go, it has an intake and cat back exhaust (for sound more than anything), and eibach springs, tokico adj. shocks, and stillen adj. antiroll bars. Wheels are Nismo LMGT4 18x9.5 +30 and 18x8.5 +25, tires on front and rear (Dunlop Direzza Z1 *spec) are 255/35-18 and 265/35-18 respectively. The Z32 prefers a square setup, but i got too good of a deal on this staggered set to pass it up.
Nice, I remember your thread from a while ago and it still is one of the coolest 300SX's out there! 👍
SRV: I do autocross and the occasional track day. This year I was hoping to do a Redline Time Attack event but all of the east coast events are while I'm still in school so this year is out again. Maybe next year...
I dunno if my parents, who are paying for my education would be too happy about it... lol. Plus I wouldn't really have the money to travel for the events until summer.Simple solution to your problem...skip school. Whats missing one day of classes going to do? Nothing, besides, it'll be worth it.👍
Hey man, when you sell the car PM asap, okay =]? Very nice!
Beautiful Z. Love the color and the Nismo wheels. Would like to see/hear videos.
Great looking car. Plain. Simple. Clean.
Pictures probably don't do that car justice if its the pearl white that I think it is.
And how awesome are those Star Specs?![]()
I know it. I've got them, I talked my friend into getting them on his S2000, and then another into getting them on his SRT-4. And I'm not even getting royalties for it.
I know it. I've got them, I talked my friend into getting them on his S2000, and then another into getting them on his SRT-4. And I'm not even getting royalties for it.
Nice! They're a great tire. Not the softest ride on the street but on track, they're just awesome. In my opinion, a great all-rounder, but comfort isn't a priority for me, lol.