Items:
-G27
-E-break
-surround sound's
-Wood
-nails
-Car seat
And of course the PS3.

hows that set up go 4 u? ud have to b hell gentle with it wouldnt ya?

hows that set up go 4 u? ud have to b hell gentle with it wouldnt ya?

Its pretty solid. Ill get a picture then post it underneath.

Edit: It moves about 3-5 mm each way when wobbled on purpose with forced then I turned the wheel quite solidly and it moved about 5mm, Probably when your moving it carefully you will not be moving it that hard or fast at the full turn like I was, heres some framework pictures.

I gave it quite a hiding when I had my FD3S Tune on it.

Last edited:
nice. sorry, i was more refering to the handbrake. i wasnt questioning your building skills. what i meant about being gentle was when applying the handbrake, ya wouldnt want to reef it too hard or youd loose the button. i can be a bit rough with my set up. ive already broken the shifter mount, therefore having to mount it to the table next to the steering wheel. oops.

nice. sorry, i was more refering to the handbrake. i wasnt questioning your building skills. what i meant about being gentle was when applying the handbrake, ya wouldnt want to reef it too hard or youd loose the button. i can be a bit rough with my set up. ive already broken the shifter mount, therefore having to mount it to the table next to the steering wheel. oops.

My dad built it, out of some left over wood, Its not flash but it does the job, You are most welcome to take the piss out of it. :lol:

So now the hand break, the hand break can be moved side to side I just tried it and it hits the button were ever you put it, just short enough to miss the X button. There is a nail behind it because, We made the cut to long as you will see in the pictures below, theres a nail in the side witch is used to try and stop that because it was also to wide, The pictures below will show this.

P.S. I will not be or never will be offended by what you are saying about the RIG, I tested these things because I was not entirely sure, Want anymore pictures just ask, I like to answer your questions properly, and it is very nice to experiment with your questions:)

Last edited:
I posted an older version of this in the "Post your Man Cave thread" over there in the Rumble strip, here's a newer one.

No ebrake, everything solid steel tubing, wires taped off with black tape. I tried to keep it a clean look and as clean as possible but my 1.5 year old gets her hands all over it, hence the Heineken wall there to block here from getting the PS3 or wires :lol:, not bad shape after nearly 4 years.

Last edited:
I like their steering wheels, especially the custom ones :P

Yeah I've got one on my drift car, need to get another for my g25. Scott is my boy, it's cool to see that he got so dang big. I bought mine when he was just starting out and advertising locally.

Yeah I've got one on my drift car, need to get another for my g25. Scott is my boy, it's cool to see that he got so dang big. I bought mine when he was just starting out and advertising locally.

Whenever I get my car, Grip Royal is the wheel I'm planning to go with, just don't know which one ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SupraTT1
Heres mine, bought it right before gt5 came out

Yeah man. I like those setups, but that middle bar is a pain in the 🤬. Couldn't stand it on my friend's Thrustmaster setup. That G25 still running by the way?

I'll be posting mine up probably soon.

Yeah man. I like those setups, but that middle bar is a pain in the 🤬. Couldn't stand it on my friend's Thrustmaster setup. That G25 still running by the way?

I'll be posting mine up probably soon.

yea man the g25 is still running, I do hate that bar sometimes lol always hitting my foot

SupraTT1
yea man the g25 is still running, I do hate that bar sometimes lol always hitting my foot

Nice. Glad it is still running.

Yeah, I have a plate and screws in my right foot (I believe I have told you about before), which on my ankle there are screws. Well, that stupid bar was in the way and I hit/rubbed my ankle on it, 🤬 it hurt.

Man jz that's awsum. Hmm, wonder if u could wire up the less to a false tacho for something different? Nice work. How do u go about making somethin like this?

Back