PICTURES UP OF Sgt_Deeds WINNING CAR!

  • Thread starter Thread starter cphbullet
  • 71 comments
  • 3,291 views
Congratulations!
 
Pictures up if anyone's interested.
 
a bit ugly :(

You sir,have no taste if you think that's ugly.:( I think that Aston looks nicer though..👍
 
thank you sir , enjoy the night

Oh,I am sir,458 is a blast to drive,sorry cap'n if it feels like I'm rubbing it in,wasn't the idea.:)
 
You sir,have no taste if you think that's ugly.:( I think that Aston looks nicer though..👍
It looks so much better than what myself and Deeds thought it would. He thought it looked 'Nice and clean with a little bit of classic in it.' and id have to agree.
Rob he did post a picture of a gold samba bus so i think thats said quite a bit already lol.
Do you mean the pink aston?
 
Looked orange to me mate. and samba buses are a hoot. and yeah it does look kinda retro.👍
 
To everyone That don't like my scheme ... Well I dare you to try it and watch it on a replay all color of my setup have been posted up. When look the car when it turn the wheels getting more bright red so it make fit the two shade of the body



Try it I dare you post your picture too!
 
To everyone That don't like my scheme ... Well I dare you to try it and watch it on a replay all color of my setup have been posted up. When look the car when it turn the wheels getting more bright red so it make fit the two shade of the body



Try it I dare you post your picture too!
Where did u post them? I want to see more pictures lol
 
No I'm just saying try it on your not you cphbullet tho
 
Nice car in the OP.....I really like Ford GT's....
 
Back