PICTURES UP OF Sgt_Deeds WINNING CAR!

  • Thread starter Thread starter cphbullet
  • 71 comments
  • 3,292 views
Well now it's getting late are you going to show us the magic combo?? I see some slick suggestions in here.......
Im going to leave this running into the day and will close it in the evening, there are a lot of good suggestions here though, i will require some thinking time to decide.
 
A BMW M3 series with Fluro green paint and Mettalic blue wheels
 
picture.php

maybe something like this?
 
BMW M3 Coupe in Chrome Blue with Matte White Rims.
That would be my car!

Regards

PS Send me a FR and I will send you some paints. Let me know what you would like.
 
Ford GT '06 in Polarized 003 with Chrome 005 rims

That's orange polarized with chrome blue rims! :)
 
Lamborghini LP-640 in GT Chrome-007 with (Matte) Black wheels... :drool:
 
@Lamboseeker not keen on that idea

@JK its been done too many times

@carl thats quite nice but i have no idea what colours they are

@taz hmm, i'll think about this, could be nice

@Samereye im trying to make my mind up about this, i think it may have been nicer in polar 004

@GT_DIE_HARD it might be quite nice but others have had more original ideas so nope.

PLEASE REMEMBER IF YOUR POSTING A COLOUR (eg chrome blue) GIVE ME A NUMBER OR SHADE. Thanks.
 
@Lamboseeker not keen on that idea


@carl thats quite nice but i have no idea what colours they are

PLEASE REMEMBER IF YOUR POSTING A COLOUR (eg chrome blue) GIVE ME A NUMBER OR SHADE. Thanks.

the colour of the car is tahitian green pearl :)
 
:lol: , am i close to win ? :)
Its a nice car but im not sure i have that paint, right now its between you and a few others, as of now those who have guessed already have a 2nd guess (make it count, its the last you'll get, those who havent suggested yet get 2 guesses). OP Updated.
 
Ford Gt 06'

Body: GT POLARIZED 001-p
Wheels: SSR Professor VF1 painted in GT METALLICA 010-W

I would love just to see that man....

Enjoy it !!

I think that was my best shot ... We have different taste I guess .
I'll to come up with something you like better
 
I think that was my best shot ... We have different taste I guess .
I'll to come up with something you like better
That was actually in my top 3 lol, although try something else and see what you come up with.
 
Now, Look at this Beast


62reflexpurple1.jpg


It's Beauutiful :drool:

:lol:
 
@carl and sikbeta stop posting pictures, your answers will be voided.
 
Maserati GranTurismo S
Body: GT polorized 003
rims: GT millitary 002
 
A GT-R GT Academy'09 with GT-chrome(The Green one[Cant remember the name now] )?
 
A GT-R GT Academy'09 with GT-chrome(The Green one[Cant remember the name now] )?
It looks good but has been done recently.
Yay 1,111th post.
Closing in 30mins.
 
Last edited:
Thread and OP edited.
 
Closed, winner is Sgt_Deeds:
Gt 06'

Body: GT POLARIZED 001-p
Wheels: SSR Professor VF1 painted in GT METALLICA 010-W
Congratulations! FR Sent:)
 
Back