pilmat Sim Rig [OP updated: Feb 5]

• Thread starter pilmat
  • 65 comments
It's been far too long, but after a long and exhausting race season (and moving house to apartment), the rig is up and running again! The apartment is small compared to my house, but it has a spot that looks like it was designed for the rig. There is about 2mm per side of the TV (at the bottom, as the walls are nowhere near straight).

Got in a few laps in iRacing tonight, the latest tire model is stable but slow... Git R Dun!! Nice to be driving again :)

Nice my friend, good to see you back. Hopefully we can wrap up some of our projects together and get some video up! :)

Did a little more work, got a T500 wheel base and attached it to my G27 pedals with a @JohnBodin adapter. Also used a @derekspeare adapter to mount the OMP Superturismo wheel and his button plate. I fudged the T500 GT rim buttons on too :) The T500 install is over here: T500 Install

And loving it in GT6!!

hi i just had a question about your first rig because i have the same seat and ive been looking and looking and your seat was the only one i could find that was the same model as mine and if it was yours that would be funny because its made its way to england and ive been trying to find the model anything i just cant find anything on it

Back