Pimp My Gun (Pimp Your Own, Leave Mine Alone!)

That might work, but the scope would be right in your eye, and the stock looks "a bit" long.

And a front sight with no rear sight?

Made my version of the perfect modernized AK. With a Trijicon TR21 and a docter on top of it, heavy, 14'' barrel, adjustable cheek piece, ris rail handguard, flashlight.
If I could only have one weapon for the rest of my life this AK configuration would be it.

myweaponak_zpsa1cf6dca.jpg
this AK

CaptureAUG.PNG

An AUG I made.

I wanted the one with the rail on top so I could my own crap on it, a red-dot sight with backup iron sights.

Under barrel rail for future additions, I also have the 2nd foregrip for it. And the butt-plate from an F2000 for (maybe) added comfort.

And of course, it won't get away without some blue on it.

Tried my hand at working on something one could actually find, and I came up with this:

Personal ACR.jpg

My spin on an ACR (which I had to Google countless times because, again, I know not a thing about armed weaponry).

Dual barrel for extended firing. Scope put further for larger magnification. Pistol base for portability.

ABYJpPU.jpg

I later added a stock and stand because this at least has to look somewhat realistic in the end.

@AOS-, I mean... where's the payoff? Every time you fire a round you're going to be deafened, and crack a rib and probably break your neck.

So, I mean, who is this for? I know I've always said you have to be a little crazy to come up with things - but that's just it - I said crazy to create, and not crazy with the intent to paralyze or murder. :lol:

A valid question. Who is this designed for? For people who want an ultra-portable killing device small enough to store in a briefcase. It comes apart in many pieces so you won't need to lug around a guitar case to conceal such a large weapon. I also didn't mention that because it's so modular, I can take out the long 2-piece barrel and it'll have more reasonable use an automatic rifle. For added bonus, I can install the two barrels separately and it'll be a double barrel machine gun.

The magazines are on the top. :lol:

That's right. Gravity-fed ammunition means I can have higher fire rates.

It's a gun. That's what it does. :lol:
Other people in wars and what have you, not yourself.

A valid question. Who is this designed for? For people who want an ultra-portable killing device small enough to store in a briefcase. It comes apart in many pieces so you won't need to lug around a guitar case to conceal such a large weapon. I also didn't mention that because it's so modular, I can take out the long 2-piece barrel and it'll have more reasonable use an automatic rifle. For added bonus, I can install the two barrels separately and it'll be a double barrel machine gun.

Now we're talking.

I like it, but the stock would have to be shorter for me.

AK-102 (5.56x45 NATO cartridge) with a number of custom parts
myweapon (5).jpg

AK-103 (7.62x39 M43) "winter kit" and a PSO scope (the AK-10X family has a PSO mount on the left side of the receiver).
myweapon (6).jpg

AKMS equipped with EBDT (Epic Blue Duct Tape) giving +50 to reliability. :D
myweapon (7).jpg

The AR-15 is a great rifle, but it needs a bayonet. :D
myweapon (8).jpg

myweapon.jpg
I call it, the SPEKIAL FORKAWS OPERATIONIE-THING-A-MAJIG:
Team oriented of course. Your teammate calls out the tangos with the new, and improved Scopie thing 2000.Tri-Tri-Trijicon!

Last edited:
Back