Pimp My Gun (Pimp Your Own, Leave Mine Alone!)

2hd8che.jpg

2 minutes

Fantastic. I go to download this game (from the link in the OP) and now I have s*** all over my screen. Did I do something wrong or what?

The hell did you download?

I don't know. I uninstalled a bunch of crap and it seems to be fine now. I don't know what I did wrong but I'll try to make sure I don't do it again! I want to play this game...

Edit: So apparently you don't have to download anything? This is why I'm not getting a job in the computer industry...

Edit2: Is there any way to make it full screen? It is bigger than the screen and I have to scroll up and down constantly which is annoying.

Last edited:
Dual barrel for extended firing. Scope put further for larger magnification. Pistol base for portability.

ABYJpPU.jpg

I later added a stock and stand because this at least has to look somewhat realistic in the end.
What the hell is this you have two magazines in tandem going into the receiver and not the actual housing...no lack of imagination I can say

What the hell is this you have two magazines in tandem going into the receiver and not the actual housing...no lack of imagination I can say
Thanks. I think I oughta submit this design one day after I make a few more tweaks. :sly:

UJ0T8wi.jpg

Made a smaller one this time around. It's not modular like the last one, but hey, it's got a grenade launcher. You hold this one by the waist only. Can't prop this one on your shoulder because of the knife. You may be thinking why the heck would you install a knife there. Well, what are you going to do is someone sneaks up on you? Turn around, aim and shoot? Naw, that's too slow! Put that blade to his belly before he even pulls the trigger. This gun is designed so you can cover both your front and rear.

I made a gun. It is based off of an AK-47, modified to shoot .50 rounds, has a super long barrel for accuracy or something, 260 round capacity, iron sights, a RDS, and a scope, because you can never have too much zoom. Other things like a bipod, laser, and flashlight are also included.

myweapon.jpg

UJ0T8wi.jpg

Made a smaller one this time around. It's not modular like the last one, but hey, it's got a grenade launcher. You hold this one by the waist only. Can't prop this one on your shoulder because of the knife. You may be thinking why the heck would you install a knife there. Well, what are you going to do is someone sneaks up on you? Turn around, aim and shoot? Naw, that's too slow! Put that blade to his belly before he even pulls the trigger. This gun is designed so you can cover both your front and rear.
Thats a great idea! It'll help you control the recoil! If you can't, you kill yourself!

I just noticed, I think your scope is too far on the barrel. :P

Yeah, I had a brain fart. :lol: I'll fix it.

I think this is better. Not sure how the iron sights would work, though.

myweapon(3).jpg

I guess I could just remove the iron sights completely...

Back