Pininfarina Teases Fittipaldi EF7 Vision GT Before Geneva Motor Show

Very impressed, both dramatic and handsome at the same time, really like it. Can see a little bit of the new Ford GT in it's side profile as well.

Otherwise, makes for a very interesting VGT since it is arguably the most realistic VGT in design, oh and the fact it exists as an actual production car :lol: (albeit limited production). And with that N/A Merc V8 and GTSports improved sounds (from what I've seen/heard so far), it should be a treat.

GTS can't come soon enough really, well perhaps a soon enough to allow me to get a PS4 first :D.

Very impressed, both dramatic and handsome at the same time, really like it. Can see a little bit of the new Ford GT in it's side profile as well.

Otherwise, makes for a very interesting VGT since it is arguably the most realistic VGT in design, oh and the fact it exists as an actual production car :lol: (albeit limited production). And with that N/A Merc V8 and GTSports improved sounds (from what I've seen/heard so far), it should be a treat.

GTS can't come soon enough really, well perhaps a soon enough to allow me to get a PS4 first :D.
Not the actual ingame sound I fear... Like almost every GT trailers.

Not the actual ingame sound I fear... Like almost every GT trailers.

Yea I know that, was just referring to evidence of improved sound from earlier videos such as the Ferrari 458 GT3 at the nurb; I probably should've been clearer, my bad.

And with the EF7 having an N/A V8, if implemented properly, it should be good, if the older build videos are anything to by.

I know everyone has been disappointed in Polyphony's latest decisions regarding almost everything about the future of GT. Especially now with the foreknowledge that there is an inclusion of so many VGT cars into a GT game with hardly any real existing cars (in GT terms) at all. It does seem to me that Polyphony may be relying on the VGT product as too much of a selling point, but it is a selling point none the less as desperate as it may appear to be at times.

Car looks lovely by the way, not really on the wish list I gather, but delighted to know that it soon to exist in the real world as is in the future game.👍

We won't be able to rationally compare the amount of content in GT Sport to the past GT giants. We should see how it measures up to GT3 though.

With all of the fantasy cars in GT Sport, they might as well title it "Ridge Racer 8". This one doesn't sway me to pick up the game anymore than the others have.

Back