Pit stop camera views

  • Thread starter Thread starter Vitzio
  • 8 comments
  • 1,008 views
Messages
1,250
United States
Texas
Messages
GTP_Vitzio/vezze61
I know the 3rd person perspectives have been out for a while, but is there any way to change it like he old 1st person view in the cockpit? Or is it not an option to change it?
 
Last edited:
I know the 3rd person perspectives have been out for a while, but is there any way to change it like he old 1st person view in the cockpit? Or is it not an option to change it?

I've never found it...
Just curious, why do you want to change the camera angle?
 
The camera view changes are annoying. If you leave it, people will be upset. If you change it, people will be upset. I see no need for the required camera angle. Let the driver choose the view.
 
The camera view changes are annoying. If you leave it, people will be upset. If you change it, people will be upset. I see no need for the required camera angle. Let the driver choose the view.

"people" will be upset?
This person is the first one I've ever seen mentioning this. This dude only wants to know if there is a way of changing the view, that's all. It's allowed to ask question. This is after all "Questions and Answers"
 
Last edited:
"people" will be upset?
This person is the first one I've ever seen mentioning this. This dude only want's to know if there is a way of changing the view, that's all. It's allowed to ask question. This is after all "Questions and Answers"

I think you misunderstood me. I was saying that anytime something is changed, some people will welcome the change and some people will want the original way back. I myself find first person view leaving pits really annoying because I drive in 3rd person most of the time, especially in the X2010. It's really noticeable on the Vettel challenges when you first start. I suggested they just leave the camera view on whatever view it is on when entering the pit, that's all.
 
:lol: this really doesn't answer my question, can I chane it to 1st person in the pits or am I stuck with the same view?
 
:lol: this really doesn't answer my question, can I chane it to 1st person in the pits or am I stuck with the same view?

You're stuck with the view it gives you while in the pits. Sometimes it's 1st, sometimes it's 3rd, depending on the situation.
 
I don't like how half the cars go through the men when the pitstop is over. Also when the tools don't even touch the car.

An incar view would be good, so I don't have to look at these...
 
Yeah I'm pretty disappointed when they changed the pitstop view, wish it could be changed. Oh well, thanks elkay
 
Back