PITS 2-[Project International Touring Series 2]PS4 

• Thread starter Alex ONeill
  • 5,565 comments
Great racing last night Alex , shame we now have a week off , lobbans I see you've crept up with into joint 3rd with me to finish season off ,and big time it was my fault,I ran out of skills hahaha ,
Mr Jamaica david Unlucky on running out of fuel with one lap left and you kept out of trouble throughout the whole race , I wonder what cars are on the drawing board for next season .

Still could not get the pc2 tuner to work, I eventually went to bed still trying to figure out how's or whys it's not working, nevertheless it was only £8 so no biggie.

Great racing last night Alex , shame we now have a week off , lobbans I see you've crept up with into joint 3rd with me to finish season off ,and big time it was my fault,I ran out of skills hahaha ,
Mr Jamaica david Unlucky on running out of fuel with one lap left and you kept out of trouble throughout the whole race , I wonder what cars are on the drawing board for next season .

Still could not get the pc2 tuner to work, I eventually went to bed still trying to figure out how's or whys it's not working, nevertheless it was only £8 so no biggie.
It's all good, it was great close racing and I enjoyed every bit of it, and I too am having a hard time figuring out how to get the pc2 tuner to work, I'm thinking I got bamboozled and whatnot.
:banghead: :boggled::grumpy:

Here are the final points for the 355 Challange!!!!

View attachment 780404

Congratulations to Stance for his championship this season!!! Sgeti takes the second step with Lobban and Mark sharing the bottom step on the championship podium!!

Hazard and I will be working on the details for the next season and I will announce it as soon as it is ready.

Next week is Thanksgiving here in the states so we will be taking our week off and will be back to run race 2 of the GT3 series on the 29th.

"Happy Turkey day" to everyone celebrating and we will see you on track again at Monza GP for the GT3 race.
Well thanks alot guys racing this season with amazing. @SGETI good battling all season man.

Getting the hang of PC tuner with inputs and graphs to balance car , but unless I am mistaken it does not link itself to the ps4 game pcars2 , I think it only links if u have PC version of pcars2 , How about Renault rs01 great little car loads of power and close racing and it's a race tin top car lol.

Getting the hang of PC tuner with inputs and graphs to balance car , but unless I am mistaken it does not link itself to the ps4 game pcars2 , I think it only links if u have PC version of pcars2 , How about Renault rs01 great little car loads of power and close racing and it's a race tin top car lol.

Correct, there is not a direct link to PS4. You will need to enter tune data manually. Glad to hear you have made progress.

So how do you know if tune is right, trial & error or do the graphs tell you that?

There is no, one size fits all, when its comes to tuning and the road feel each driver chases. I like my tunes like Mike likes his sheep, loose with a bit of attitude. Others want their the tune buttoned up, tight and predictable as a nun on Sunday. The idea is to play and enjoy the game, via trial and error. With time (lots lots lots of time) the numbers and percentages will become clearer and then you possess the tools and knowledge to adjust any car to your driving style.

There is no, one size fits all, when its comes to tuning and the road feel each driver chases. I like my tunes like Mike likes his sheep, loose with a bit of attitude. Others want their the tune buttoned up, tight and predictable as a nun on Sunday. The idea is to play and enjoy the game, via trial and error. With time (lots lots lots of time) the numbers and percentages will become clearer and then you possess the tools and knowledge to adjust any car to your driving style.
I thought Mikey @Mike Lobban liked his sheep with there hind legs in his hip-boots and pushed to a edged of a cliff?:boggled: :lol:

Well ladies and gentleman , I couldn't get the analyse to work showing the graphs when doing doing laps,

Alex helped , Colts hindered lol talking about the purple pants girls , the developer helped, but no one could help me to get the graphs to sync with laps,

I've done it hip hip bloody horay , turns out you have to have your ps4 and PC ( both) either hard wired or wireless ,
I had ps4 hard wired and PC wireless , now I have both hard wired it works , thank god for Rudolph the red nose reindeer (Mike ) or me the what's the lemon track dah (Le Mans track,

So big time Dave you too can know have a working pc2 tuner , please follow the instructions above ,hahaha

Well ladies and gentleman , I couldn't get the analyse to work showing the graphs when doing doing laps,

Alex helped , Colts hindered lol talking about the purple pants girls , the developer helped, but no one could help me to get the graphs to sync with laps,

I've done it hip hip bloody horay , turns out you have to have your ps4 and PC ( both) either hard wired or wireless ,
I had ps4 hard wired and PC wireless , now I have both hard wired it works , thank god for Rudolph the red nose reindeer (Mike ) or me the what's the lemon track dah (Le Mans track,

So big time Dave you too can know have a working pc2 tuner , please follow the instructions above ,hahaha

That's weird because I have my PS4 hard wired and my PC wireless and no issues.

Glad you got it working!!

As promised, here is the info for season 10!!!

Upcoming Races

Season 10 - Mixed Series(Starts 12/6/18)

Cars - KTM Xbow GT4
Tire wear - Accelerated
Mechanical Failures - On
Weather synced to race unless otherwise noted

Race 1
Oulton Park Island
2 @ 45 mins
Time - 12 noon
Track date - Default
Weather: Actual to day of race
2X Time progression

Race 2
Algarve
90 mins
Time - 15:00
Track date - Default
2X Time progression

Race 3

Circuit de Barcelona - Catalunya National
2 @ 45 mins
Time - 10:00
Track date - Default
2X Time progression

Race 4

Donington Park National
90 mins
Time - 14:00
Track date - Default
2X Time progression

Getting the hang of the pc2tuner, all the setups I made b4 getting tuner I can now delete ,
Where it's help me is instead of spending 2 hours testing trying to dial a car in now takes 20 mins or so and the other time I can learn the track,,

Plus it makes cars much more friendly to drive and then the lap time comes down, I was live streaming last night which felt better between default tune in car feels nervous and unbalanced, and PC2 tuner (More enjoyable and more confidence and in some cars completly change there behaviour ,..
I had to stop live streaming last night due to getting a bloody migraine and just when I was getting the hang of it , enough of my ramblings ,have a good day.

Getting the hang of the pc2tuner, all the setups I made b4 getting tuner I can now delete ,
Where it's help me is instead of spending 2 hours testing trying to dial a car in now takes 20 mins or so and the other time I can learn the track,,

Plus it makes cars much more friendly to drive and then the lap time comes down, I was live streaming last night which felt better between default tune in car feels nervous and unbalanced, and PC2 tuner (More enjoyable and more confidence and in some cars completly change there behaviour ,..
I had to stop live streaming last night due to getting a bloody migraine and just when I was getting the hang of it , enough of my ramblings ,have a good day.
What do you charge for a tune,I need the V-12 Vantage GT3 setup for COTA with a possibility of rain in the forecast?

Millions for a set up Dave or marks millions , confusing hey ,

But free to my racing buddies. , is that a real tune for a real race or one for your invisible race friend hahaha

Big time Dave ,I will be messing about later on ps4 setting up the ktm X bow gt4 ,

If you want we could both run your car and get a good tune for it and maybe figure out why your pc2 tuner is not working , once you read Manual for pc2tuner the fog clears for us old folk lol, seriously if you have spare time later we can get you up and running ,

My only problem I couldn't at first get the tuner to sync up ,now that's sorted , remember thou my tune may not suit your driving style ,I like a stable yet setup is (loose) race car that I can point into each corner with rear end suddenly stepping out,

The ramblings of me getting old lol.

Big time Dave ,I will be messing about later on ps4 setting up the ktm X bow gt4 ,

If you want we could both run your car and get a good tune for it and maybe figure out why your pc2 tuner is not working , once you read Manual for pc2tuner the fog clears for us old folk lol, seriously if you have spare time later we can get you up and running ,

My only problem I couldn't at first get the tuner to sync up ,now that's sorted , remember thou my tune may not suit your driving style ,I like a stable yet setup is (loose) race car that I can point into each corner with rear end suddenly stepping out,

The ramblings of me getting old lol.
I was joking about the V12 Aston Martin GT3, because it's not tunable in my eyes that is. thanks again, I haven't really messed around with the PC2 tuner except for just figuring out how to download it.:banghead:

Latest Posts

Back