PITS 2-[Project International Touring Series 2]PS4 

• Thread starter Alex ONeill
  • 5,565 comments
KTM X Bow - Round 2 Points:

S10R2.jpg

Close points battles throughout the field. Should make for some great racing at Barcelona this Thursday!

Hello guys ,

Is it okay to race tonight Alex , I take it it's the Xbows gt4 at Barcelona 2x 45 minutes races tonight .

Sorry I didn't race last week I was poorly , I missed all of the 4 leagues I race in , my bad .

Yo guys racing next Thursday? I should be situated since I’ll be on vacation. Couldn’t race last night as be been super busy trying to build this wall hanging for my wife. It’s her Christmas gift so can’t dilly dally.

Yes, I am sure that @Alex ONeill will have something in mind for the Thursday over Christmas. But, the current weekly series, KTM XBow GT4, will be on hold till 1/3/2019. Then we will have the final race of that series at Donington Park National.

@Alex ONeill will provide any information on any fun stuff that might be developed for this upcoming week. I will be gone all next week visiting family, so I won't be able to do any racing as my wheel will stay in NC.

Also, @Alex ONeill, I just wanted to let you know that everyone was thinking about you last night, and as an update I am glad to hear everything is fine after texting you.

Finally, below is the replay of the race from my live stream:

Last edited:
Back