Pivot: Post Your Animations too!

• Thread starter AOS-
  • 120 comments
Pretty cool man.. infinite obstacle course, would've been cool if he did a front flip over the obstacle

you know what's more lmao? Both you and I posted liek the most in this thread yet havent made one animation for like at least a month ( well for me anyway, you've like never for like at least 2 months)

Well haven't tried this in a while, might as well do cause I need to break this small convo here. ;)

pushgy3.gif

You get too little frames towards the end. It gets jumpy. The arms could be better but other than that 👍

Also like the sliding action.

:lol: I just came back from school, and today guess what we had to do for "technology"? Pivot.

All my classmates just seemed to be very good at it, no offence Stig but they were much better than ANYONE's I have currently seen here. I guess us GTP'ers just don't have it :( I'll try to get one of my friend's animations to show you guys what I mean :lol:

I have no doubtI would be far better if 1. my mouse pad worked 2. I had a mouse. I have to use one of those annoying button things. I had no doubt that most people were better than me. I never said I was the best, I think I do a good job until I see the finished work.

When he goes for the choke hold, he sort of goes into the hand of the guy doing like a magnet. He suddenly flips and goes up into the choke hold. Other than that and a few frame problems it is good:)👍

:lol: I just came back from school, and today guess what we had to do for "technology"? Pivot.

All my classmates just seemed to be very good at it, no offence Stig but they were much better than ANYONE's I have currently seen here. I guess us GTP'ers just don't have it :( I'll try to get one of my friend's animations to show you guys what I mean :lol:

Our school just upgraded. Some of the computers already had pivot but like 2 or 3. Now almost 2 or 3 dont have it. (out of almost 700 computers). So here is my latest, it not finished yet, half way done or so. Work in progress.

congratulations at double posting...

its a duel between cloned chiefs, when he fires his gun hits him instead? that's what i dont get...

Guess what this is a demonstration of...
chainwhiplf2.gif

I knew you wouldn't get that part. I was stressed last night and was in a hurry to get off the computer so...sorry for the *triple* post. The gone doesnt shoot as you can see, he gets pissed and throws the gun away which hits the other master chief which makes him hit it into the air.

Just tried to get the latest version of it up but my computer is playing funny buggers. Maybe later.

Also that is a yoyo dance.

*ENNNN* Not a yoyo.. i'd like to hear from more viewers..what is that a demonstration of....?

there's actually 2 possible answrs for this

Man I LOOOOOOVE reviving dead threads.... Why?

here:

fwreversefloweryi2.gif

also, why does imageshack tell me not to use "THIS" link?

This thread is somewhat old, yes. At the moment im not bothered to turn off my firewall just to view your picture. But i will quote it and load it...2 secs.

EDIT: What the hell is that. Love the fading/streak technique.

i meant to do a Forward Reverse-spin Split-Time Flower. But since i still cant do that IRL, i had a hard time animating it, it's not suppose to look like that, any poi artists will know i screwed it up and will flame at me for it lol

i'll try to do a PROPER flower this time.

its a meteor hammer or rope dart demonstrating a kick and neck wrap

i do admire the sling on the rope when it gets flicked outwards looks very realistic

also i give up on doing that flower, waay too much work. i tried doing it on flash becasue i can get the rotations accurately but damn using that guide layer is hella confusing.

Turns out I just posted in the wrong thread; meant for it to go into the other one.. lol :dunce:

Last edited:
Back