Pivot: Post Your Animations too!

• Thread starter AOS-
  • 120 comments

AOS-

Premium
Canada
'Sauga, ON
was interested in trying out, fun and easy to pick up.

backflipdw4.gif

I wasnted to resize but when i did imgshack said that this img was like 60000px. wide...

ragdollthrowwallpt8.gif

I know Pivot is old, but well, post 'em if you got any.

I can answer the mouths...i used to have pivot...still do. Get a white line and make it bigger and smaller over the guys face as the frames go. The white makes a sort of mouth and moves with the frames.

ah i see thanks, is pivot only in one version? those examples i saw that the horse and elephant, how's this stuff work?

anyway i made the draogn uppercut, enjoy.

dragonuppercuttf7.gif

Post your pivots too people, take a break from chopping or something

I chop and rarely pivot lol. Look at the frames of those ones you were talking about and it wil give you an idea. Also you can get a version called pivot 3 beta which is alright but as it says is a beta. May have bugs.

This requires a bit ofthinking to understand what happened.

doublekogm3.gif
- yay i finally resized it

the initally 'boogey' is a vaguely interpretated Charge to Killer Punch

this is what happens,the Left Stick punches the right stick, the right stick literally pivots on his hips for a fraction of a second, flipping over. During this time of falling, he knee'd the guy back in the face, THEN sacked him in the crotch. That's why you see him cover his face and grab his little friend.

I don't really know how to use this properly, but at least I'm willing to learn. :) So do you guys know if you could rotate the whole photo instead of moving it part by part?

lmaocj0.gif

:lol:

Omg...you'd choose a pivot anim over your beloved golf?

I tried to find my pivot thread with all mine on it but it's.......GONE!!!!!!!!!!

Nevermind

This is one of my fairly old ones...

WhatisLove.GIF?

I'm getting into the habit of making a short animation every night before i go sleep.

Here's what i did last night..

jumptotriphi8.gif

The jumping part was a little cheesed considering the fact the thing he jumps over stops all of a sudden.
But i like the Tripping action i find it so funny for some reason + the floppy legs in the end. It's hard having to remember what it looks like when playing vs. frame by frame inanimation

legendary724, how did you manage to draw in Pivot? That looks seriously awesome man. 👍 I can't even draw a skateboard in Pivot... :banghead:
So anyone, care to help out a Pivot noob here? :nervous:

Another Golf will be back.

Trust you to say that:yuck:

legendary724, how did you manage to draw in Pivot? That looks seriously awesome man. 👍 I can't even draw a skateboard in Pivot... :banghead:
So anyone, care to help out a Pivot noob here? :nervous:

Thats the thing...i didn't draw it...i have download hundreds of items for pivot and they take up about 3mb! Absolutley nothing.

Heres the site... http://www.droidz.org/

And that thread with some of my anims... https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=100071

Sorry...some of the animations are bad because there really old and my typing was pretty bad aswell :dunce:

Well this is some that I made today, just a quickie. :)

bailfg3.gif

whatclockuc6.gif

and this is the one my friend make (yeah, looks better than mine, but he took 1 hour to do it :eek:)

balltb2.gif

animation2zl4.gif

That top one really was a quicky. I like the ball ones, theyre easier to make aswell.

cool domino effect like thing.

The kicki inspires me to do that THIS IS SPARTA! scene. lol i'll makie it tonight

I'm in the middle of editing a whole bunch of ducks i took pictures of today :lol:

Its alright lol...but that superman guy like...he stops in mid air. Is that possible????

I personally like you as a friend but other people might think that complimenting yourself is a little bit strange. (I didn't mean any offence or anything lol.)

That pivotownedbd8 guy does look like he has 4 elbows lol. And that pivotmanrepeatownageec7 animation (what sort of name is that i don't know) looks like it is in slow mo. He jumps ohhhh legendary grabs him by the crotch and takedown 1...2 and hes up again!!!!!!!

Why do both animations involve the crotch?

Back