Playing on PS4 with a Logitech Driving Force GT & G27 with FFB

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by edu27, Oct 14, 2015.

1. isamu

isamu

Double check your GIMX profile button configuration and make sure it detects all of your button presses properly without any conflicts.

I'm using a separate Fanatec CSS H-pattern shifter *AS WELL AS* a separate sequential shifter from Quiafe it's working OK. However, if GIMX for some reason does not recognize the inputs from your shifter, you might have to use a third party PC app such as SV Mapper:

https://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10901

GTproRacer29 likes this.
  2. EDK

EDK Moderator

Thanks

I had been through a bit of the first part that, I actually reconfigured my wheel to work as Fanatec Clubsport V2>Logitech G29, bypassing the G27 emulation. I had also remapped one of my paddles to another function to make sure the game was recognizing when I depressed it, and that was OK as well.

I had a PM conversation going with @gt_fan , who provided me a lot of help on my initial GIMX setup.

We figured out my clutch pedal was inverted. :dopey:

I think the beta did not recognize the clutch, which is why it did not come up when I was using it for that.

Problem solved, and I only lost a small amount of seat time.

But thanks again for your suggestions, much appreciated. :tup:

3. isamu

isamu

No problem glad you got it sorted :) :thumbup:

4. hotboost

hotboost

Is anyone having problems with g27 on PS4 using BROOKS super convertor. I can't get the paddle shift to work properly.Currently all they do is one changes views and upshift first look behind.
    I've done a firmware update but still nothing.the gear shift part does work if u use button's which are normally used for change view.
    Help being used for GTS
    Cheers

5. schlep16

schlep16

button remap?

How is the FFB?

6. hotboost

hotboost

All good now had to configure the wheel as if it is a game pad in gts.
    Feedback is good no lag once what ever.

7. schlep16

schlep16

I ended up buying it.
    I find it not as responsive as a normal wheel. Tiny bit of lag, but i dont find it as accurate.
    How did u configure as if it was a gamepad?