Playseat Car Pack - Available February 7

• Thread starter neddyie118
  • 152 comments
@JorgePinto has the badges made, probably up on his storefront.

Even better! The whole car.

1oQWhAL.jpg

That's just... :lol: I don't know what to say about that.

But aside from the number of doors, what's actually different from the already in-game Torana?

A good mix of cars again, I've had this car in DriveClub for quite a while now but great to see more hot hatches in another game.👍

Last edited:
Aren't the Barn Finds added in content updates and aren't DLC cars? Was the Volvo P1800E in the leak? Just curious.
Yes and yes. The P1800E was already present, but whether it's a DLC, content update or not, everything goes into the same folder. There are no new cars present besides the 9 we know of (7 DLC + 2 Forzathon).

So far I've only driven the DB11, Commodore, Civic and GTA Le Mans. Nice cars and I'm glad to see all seven taking up space in my virtual garage.

Two strange things I noticed. First, the 'Alpine' textures on the GTA's tail are very hard to see during regular gameplay. Secondly, once installed, the car pack changed its name to a random succession of numbers on the system screen where installed content is managed. First time I've seen something like this. Anyone else?

No barn find for me too on the Xbox version. I'd really like to have that cool-looking Torana though... Any chance they can fix this without patching the game again?

Last edited:
Yes and yes. The P1800E was already present, but whether it's a DLC, content update or not, everything goes into the same folder. There are no new cars present besides the 9 we know of (7 DLC + 2 Forzathon).
Gotcha. Wasn't sure. 👍

^^ Also, HHNNNNG!

So apparently there IS a barn find, but only on PC. Warning! Spoiler Alert!
https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst91865p2_February-Barn-Find.aspx

But later posts on that very same thread claim there is no mention of that "mysterious barn find" on the game's files, so who are we supposed to trust on this...?

Just a repainted version of an already existing model ingame with "xtra doors" is quite a lame inclusion for a barn find car, regardless of how cool the Torana SLR is...

@TheAdmiester long shot but does the 599 have the Evo wing in customisation?
Just Forza aero I'm afraid.

tGWJlQo.jpg

But later posts on that very same thread claim there is no mention of that "mysterious barn find" on the game's files, so who are we supposed to trust on this...?

Just a repainted version of an already existing model ingame with "xtra doors" is quite a lame inclusion for a barn find car, regardless of how cool the Torana SLR is...

I'm the one who posted later in that thread saying there are no new barn finds, you can trust what I've said because I have access to the game files rather than "he said she said".

So...the DB11 sounds like the R33 Skyline. I get that the DB11 has two I6 engines fused together, but wow...

I'm the one who posted later in that thread saying there are no new barn finds, you can trust what I've said because I have access to the game files rather than "he said she said".

Ah, I see, did not notice your nickname the first time I saw the post denying the existence of a new Barn Find because the game files say so. After all, the image above your answer to me is proof enough of that fact... You have the tools to confirm that sort of thing.

Besides, like I said, it was far too lazy for a Barn Find choice, real or not. T10 and PG may have had quite a few slip-ups over the past two months, but I don't think they can slip up to that point yet...

Just a little pondering - the Lola T70 looks like it's set up as a perfect competitor for them to introduce the Porsche 917LH. Both are from around 1970, in the classic racers category, and the Lola is S1 882 while the Porsche is S1 871.

Did they increase the cost of a wheelspin? I went to buy one to try my luck, and it's now asking that I pay 70,000CR. It was 50,000CR before.

Did they increase the cost of a wheelspin? I went to buy one to try my luck, and it's now asking that I pay 70,000CR. It was 50,000CR before.
Yeah,I got that too,does that mean they've updated it?!

Loving the S800,though the VK didn't live up to my expectations..

Edit: YES the wheel has been updated,I saw a few new cars on it! now I'm going fishing for H3 editions.
Edit2: Some of the H3 editions are still the same,but plenty of new cars.:)
Edit 3:Narrowly missed a Supra H3 and the Polaris? the one that looks like a golf cart.

Last edited:
VXR
I'd got burnt out on H3, but I had to try the VXR and I did enjoy it so much that I began to shoot photos with a renewed vigour.
I got burned out on Fifa and now i'm going through the wheel like wild fire.:lol: so happy they gave it a big update.

Fifa 17 lacks something around the box. The AI seem to always be there to block, even if I try to drop a shoulder. I keep being told my team is the lowest scoring in the J League.

VXR
Fifa 17 lacks something around the box. The AI seem to always be there to block, even if I try to drop a shoulder. I keep being told my team is the lowest scoring in the J League.
Haven't tried that low down yet :lol: La Liga is where its at ;),but on topic I have found but not yet aquired 5 new H3 cars.

So they updated the wheelspin with new HE cars? Sweet. Gonna jump back on in a bit and try and score a few of them. ;)

So they updated the wheelspin with new HE cars? Sweet. Gonna jump back on in a bit and try and score a few of them. ;)
I think there is 6 in total (or that's where my money ran out at least):lol: my luck I won 2 I already had plus a Challenger Hellcat.

I haven't tried the VXR yet but I really like the rest, especially the S800. I really hope the Charger is in the next pack though as I'm not getting any of the non-season pass DLC.

Latest Posts

Back