PlayStation 4 Has Now Sold Over 91 Million Units

That solely depends on how much Sony is gonna sell their new console once it comes out in the public market.
Well history has shown that early adoption is expensive. PS4 launched for £359 in the UK but you could get one last Christmas for under £200.

My PS4 Pro cost less than a launch PS4. I got mine at launch for £330.

Well history has shown that early adoption is expensive. PS4 launched for £359 in the UK but you could get one last Christmas for under £200.

My PS4 Pro cost less than a launch PS4. I got mine at launch for £330.
Of course launch prices are much more expensive since the console is just completely new to the market. Maybe give it a year or two and there will be some drop from its original price as there will also be competitors. But yes, it's also nice to wait for some special day to get this thing as a bargain. That might just take long though.

So would you try to get the PS5 right away when it comes out, or hold onto your PS4 as long as possible before getting a PS5 (or even sell your PS4 to knock off the PS5 price some)?

So would you try to get the PS5 right away when it comes out, or hold onto your PS4 as long as possible before getting a PS5 (or even sell your PS4 to knock off the PS5 price some)?
It depends entirely on the game library at the time. I would not buy one until it had a decent selection of games I was really interested in.

It depends entirely on the game library at the time. I would not buy one until it had a decent selection of games I was really interested in.
I've been wondering if Sony will still continue making games for the PS4 once the PS5 comes out.

So the PS4 has sold over 100 million units already.

I know this news came out more than 3 weeks ago but it's still a feat that the PS3 has never managed to reach during its lifetime.

Back