Playstation experience 28th-31st

  • Thread starter Thread starter Robaggio120
  • 17 comments
  • 901 views
Messages
21
Messages
Robaggio120
Its that time of year again and i know im definatly going, hell loads of games to play especially gt4, maybe they will showcase the rumoured london track? i sure as hell hope so
 
I wonder if the latest GT4 build (the one only OPM played) will be playable at the playstation experience. Hope so.
 
If it's in London ...forget it :D
 
More Info....

Following the success of the Playstation Experience at Earls Court, Sony has partnered with Alton Towers to host the 2004 event.

During September Alton Towers will host a week of gaming activities around the park with the opportunity to try out all the latest PS2 games and win prizes.

The climax of the week will see guests and competition winners having VIP access to the Alton Towers Park on Thursday 23rd September including priority access to all the rides rides and exclusive access to the Playstation Gaming Areas where they can sample the latest gaming products.

The evening will close with a multi artist finale of performances staged against the castle walls. Winners and artistes will then mingle at an after show party to be held in the Stateroom adjacent to the Alton Towers Hotel, followed by overnight accommodation.

The artist line up will match the scale of the event and be a reflection of a broad range of musical tastes - from the latest ****e, the old ****e and other types of ****e in between.

A 90 minute TV show will be produced using footage taken from the week, but when and where this will be shown is unknown. Sony has however confirmed that it will be shown nationwide in the UK.
 
well....................whoever's going........TAKE A CAMERA!!!!! :D 👍
 
I'm definatley going, Because of GT4 :), and the Nurburgring.
 
A good camera!!!! I really want to get some good screen shots and cause I live in the US I won't be going.
 
i live in nz so doubt i'll be going.
 
I'll definetly be going.Was there last year and it was awesome although you had to wait in line to play most of the games(especially GT4).This year will be off the hook even though i have to travel a bit longer.
 
tiptopcream
Its up North at Alton Towers theme park :D
Cool! good excuse for a day out, and only an hour away :D:tup:
 
I am really going to try and go again this year, and will take my camcorder allong with me.
 
Looks like the end of this month is shaping up well, hopefully with new pics and vids.
 
It sounds like this place will be busy next week with posts of new infor and screenshots. Have fun, y'all.
 
OMG, it's this month? Whoa!!!! I thought it was next month but next month it's time for the TGS. I can't wait to see new pics and get info :D
 
Back