waukazoo Messages 233 Slower Delaware Messages Wauk-azoo Nov 17, 2018 #1 Just a heads up if anyone needs to Re-up.
sirjim73 The Oracle Premium Messages 5,973 Reading Messages cutback73 Messages cutback73 Nov 17, 2018 #2 I don't play online and never get time to play the free games either, so I won't be renewing. But a heads up for others that it's £39.99 in the UK store. Which equates to $1 : £1
I don't play online and never get time to play the free games either, so I won't be renewing. But a heads up for others that it's £39.99 in the UK store. Which equates to $1 : £1
zortation Messages 165 Toronto, Ontario Messages bleepedy_bloops Nov 19, 2018 #4 $49.99 here...yay weak dollar.
DesertPenguin (Banned) Messages 10,691 Long Island, New York Messages DesertPenguin_ Nov 19, 2018 #5 Deal is also on PSN Store until 11/27
Draggon Messages 2,313 United States Messages G_ASHER Nov 19, 2018 #6 Thanks, I got my re-up notice over the weekend!