Playstation Store d/l

  • Thread starter Thread starter mamann
  • 14 comments
  • 1,052 views
Messages
445
Messages
mamann10
I am trying to d/l the paint pack in my mamann account and it will not d/l it. I can d/l it in my other accounts but not this one. Does anyone know what could be wrong?:sly:
 
Try downloading the family pack, it is what allows you to use the DLC on both accounts.
 
family pack didn't work either. Can you d.l it more than once? it says purchased but it will not d/l?????:yuck:
 
It says purchased, d/l but when I d/l it it does not download. All I want to do :dunce: is buy the paint pack!
 
It says purchased, d/l but when I d/l it it does not download. All I want to do :dunce: is buy the paint pack!

The paint pack and gear pack don't need to be downloaded. They just appear in GTLife.
 
It says purchased, d/l but when I d/l it it does not download. All I want to do :dunce: is buy the paint pack!

Did you buy & download the paints to this account before ? The new PS store will only let you buy them once. :grumpy:
 
Did you buy & download the paints to this account before ? The new PS store will only let you buy them once. :grumpy:

oooh THANKS YOU! I ask that question and no one knew, now I understand cause I have downloaded it before to this account...thank you:sly:

So if you want more paint in this account you can't have it?
 
The paint pack and gear pack don't need to be downloaded. They just appear in GTLife.

I'm sorry I don't know what you mean when you say they just appear in GTLife?? :dunce:
 
I'm sorry I don't know what you mean when you say they just appear in GTLife?? :dunce:

I mean, you don't need to download them after purchase on the PSN Store and you don't need to install them in the DLC menu on the GT5 Main Menu. I got confused by this as well.
 
So if you want more paint in this account you can't have it?[/QUOTE]

Sorry no :grumpy: The new store won't let you buy them again. 👎
 
Thanks for your help...big help!:sly:
 
Back