pleas close

SFX doesn't do competitions but thanks for the interest. Also, best of luck with the tourny. 👍

KUSH DRIFT CUP!!!!!!!!

-3 Judges baseing "Angle" "Line" "Speed"

-4 wheels off the track = Fault

-Passes must be clean to count but just because you pass does not mean you won

Not judging closeness to other driver?

2 wheels of is nore than enought to be a big penalty, we usually drop points for one wheel off.

Passing in battles is dumb, ruins the point of taking turns leading.

yea i thought the same about the 2 wheels but i figured some people would complain about it either way even just 2 wheels off looks bad on your run but the passing like i said has to be clean and just because you did it doesnt mean you win cuz ive seen alot of people do horrible drifting and pass and and in my opinion still shouldnt have won but RISE I will need your help judging that would be awesome EVERYONE THAT READS THIS SPREAD THE WORD ON GT5 so we can get as many teams to participate in this and blow it up

I don't care if memebers of my team want to do this. But time doesn't work for me and I'm to wrapped up in Vdc. Plus I don't like being known for racing in a team named after drugs. Lol thanks though

I'm down for this and if you want I can help with vid or livestreaming the comp. Only thing is Monday I get off work at 9pm :( Will there be a later time battle?

I'm down for this and if you want I can help with vid or livestreaming the comp. Only thing is Monday I get off work at 9pm :( Will there be a later time battle?

you were the person i was hoping to film this uko lol but yea mesage me on what times through out the week are good for you i would really like to blow this comp up and make it a big thing for the gt5 drifting community and with your help that would be easy i believe also if you would like i can post on here that drift ninjas are helping host this comp too

also spank its just named that since we are hosting it your not really technically racing for the team just more of a title on bet drift crew but talk to your team and see if they are down and try to spread the word

Last edited:
I'll message you what time I'm most likely to be online. At the moment I am in Vegas trying to enjoy my BDay;)

KUSH AINT A DRUG ITS A REGION. for all you know Tom Kat is an arab. don't judge home boy!

Well "home boy" maybe you should get out more cause KUSH is a name of a certain type of weed. And didnt know he was an arab or do I even care. So judging around here. Please read better. 👍

Well "home boy" maybe you should get out more cause KUSH is a name of a certain type of weed. And didnt know he was an arab or do I even care. So judging around here. Please read better. 👍

Hahaha i know its a drug i was messin', and Tom isn't an Arab lol.

enough about this so called "drug" this thread is for teams to challenge each other with an easier and more convient way to do so. so spread the word on gt5 everyone i want as many team participations as possible

I'm down because of my deep love for Tom <3 Jk (not really) But, I think Spank is taking this a little too literally. Hit me up when it's goin' down ya feel me son? Good looks. Peace and butt grease.

hahaha for sure killer you know when its going down you just gotta talk to spank or your team to see who will want to do it. I'm sure wes would be down

Nice drifting today lol. Whas that the event or is this coming?

its still coming; it starts in september so that way all the teams have time to see the forum and prepare their drivers for the shindig. Am i going to see team burst and redline in this mother of all competitions?

its still coming; it starts in september so that way all the teams have time to see the forum and prepare their drivers for the shindig. Am i going to see team burst and redline in this mother of all competitions?

you are gunna see us i think lol probaly is depends i have got team

Back