pleas close

No word if Drop5 guys are still doing this or not, but you guys are good luck to you!

good luck to all the participants in KDC!

hey man! arent u the guy that was in tourney week before last that beat me in semis ? u had white vette, i was in lime green riced out vantage

i didnt know you were on gtp!

whaddup!

MTNFC3S
hey man! arent u the guy that was in tourney week before last that beat me in semis of my tourney? u had white vette, i was in lime green riced out vantage

Yes sir. That would be me. nice to see you on GTP.

i tried to go about this correctly... i pre-regged online, gave you my teammates name. i go in there, people not even signed up are in there, you kick out my teammate so he can't get in, then you kick me out becuase you made a mistake. i try to talk to you in there but i can't hear anything over all the teenagers in there taking. all i can say is i tried. you said something about another room but kicked me out before i could find out what was up.

i tried to go about this correctly... i pre-regged online, gave you my teammates name. i go in there, people not even signed up are in there, you kick out my teammate so he can't get in, then you kick me out becuase you made a mistake. i try to talk to you in there but i can't hear anything over all the teenagers in there taking. all i can say is i tried. you said something about another room but kicked me out before i could find out what was up.

sorry about kicking your teammate i didnt know he was on your team you gotta speak up about that when they enter cuz that almost happened again today and your right you shouldve had a spot in there i waited for your buddy to sign on with another name but no luck and there were so many people joining in that i had to kick people just to keep room for those who entererd i did host a 2nd room and waited but you were no where to be found im really sorry about this. this was the first comp so it was a little rough but from now on only teams that register on here get in the comp if you are still interested i will have you for first register for next month if that helps. once again im really sorry

So as you can see if your reading this "KDC" went off with a bang. We had some issues with people getting in and registration but what do you expect for the first time. The drivers and teams all did well with their driving skills and cooperation. In the Finals in came down to Team Nemesis, Destany, Star Drift and Sideways Obsessions. Sadly SWOB had to drop out which was real bumming but gotta deal with it right. With some epic runs going down from all teams in the end Team Nemesis took the victory. Thank you everyone who participated and help in this tournament. I couldnt have done it without you. I look forward to the next "Kush Drift Cup" and hope everyone else does too.

btw yes double post i know

Back