pleas close

I'm down because of my deep love for Tom <3 Jk (not really) But, I think Spank is taking this a little too literally. Hit me up when it's goin' down ya feel me son? Good looks. Peace and butt grease.

.....Tom is my idol <3.................

so this is for the us teams then? euro teams here too who would run you lot rings! yeahh you know it! :P

so this is for the us teams then? euro teams here too who would run you lot rings! yeahh you know it! :P

euros are welcome also they will just have to catch the eastside time probably but yea like i said its for all the teams on gtplanet.

so before i introduce the euros into this i want to just see how the whole thing comes together so far i got some good teams entering but i would like a bigger turn out

Alright everyone LISTEN UP the time is almost here for the First Ever "Kush Drift Cup". It will be going down on 9/11 so i need ALL team submissions in by 9/5 (private message me here on gtplanet for your entry). if your late sorry youll have to wait till next month. i hope to see a good turn out thank you.

Last edited:
Well you should be good on time because I run the VDC in the morning so that way the people in Europe have a chance at doing it to. I haev a question though, HP cap @ 700? Why have one at all? Not many cars on this game can go over that except viper, vettes, maybe a few extra?

true ill change that next time to something like 650hp because i know some people that drift 650 and thats the top ive really heard for comfort hard tires.

Alright everyone LISTEN UP the time is almost here for the First Ever "Kush Drift Cup". It will be going down on 9/11 so i need ALL team submissions in by 9/5 (private message me here on gtplanet for your entry). if your late sorry youll have to wait till next month. i hope to see a good turn out thank you.

im confused.com lol 11 of september or 9 of november lol and what time

Ok i have a question. When you say one team member does the first run and the second member does the second...do you mean we switch members during a head-to-head? Sorry that kind of confused me....a lot..lol

Ok i have a question. When you say one team member does the first run and the second member does the second...do you mean we switch members during a head-to-head? Sorry that kind of confused me....a lot..lol

yea so there is 4 people on the track 2 sit off to the side the other 2 do a run then we judge then the second 2 do a run and if it gos to a third then the teams choose who they want to run the third run on their team

Ok..so does the section end rite when the tight chicanes are done or does it continue into the sweeper leading to the straight. I watched the vid for the section but just wanted to make sure so I practice the right one lol

Ok..so does the section end rite when the tight chicanes are done or does it continue into the sweeper leading to the straight. I watched the vid for the section but just wanted to make sure so I practice the right one lol

yea it ends after the s bend.

Back