please close thread

forsure man. if not today then tomorrow. i'm not sure if i'll be on tonight. i have quite a bit of homework...but we definitely need to drift soon

Hope this turns out to be a great team. Never seen you drift before, but have driven with you. Good luck 👍

I would like to join :)

PSN name: RX7-For-Life
Drift cars: RX7 FC3S
Skill Level: Around 7/10
description on yourself: Not very new to drift, used to it.

Last edited:
hey Silvia. sorry i didnt join last night. my bluetooth broke a couple minutes before you invited me and i was so ticked off about it that i said "screw it" and got off the ps3. haha. but i'm planning on hosting a fairly large lobby tonight, so let me know if you're down

hey Silvia. sorry i didnt join last night. my bluetooth broke a couple minutes before you invited me and i was so ticked off about it that i said "screw it" and got off the ps3. haha. but i'm planning on hosting a fairly large lobby tonight, so let me know if you're down

ok yea ill hit you up.

Here are some photos take.

the were the first three.....
SpecialStageRoute7-3.jpg

SpecialStageRoute7_1-1.jpg

SpecialStageRoute7-2.jpg

SpecialStageRoute7_1.jpg

TokyoR246.jpg

TokyoR246_1.jpg

TokyoR246_2.jpg

Then there came more.....
ToscanaTarmac.jpg

ToscanaTarmac_1.jpg

ToscanaTarmac_10.jpg

ToscanaTarmac_11.jpg

ToscanaTarmac_12.jpg

ToscanaTarmac_13.jpg

http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd449/silvia_s13_lover/ToscanaTarmac_14.jpg[/]IMG]
[IMG]http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd449/silvia_s13_lover/ToscanaTarmac_15.jpg
ToscanaTarmac_2.jpg

ToscanaTarmac_3.jpg

ToscanaTarmac_4.jpg

ToscanaTarmac_5.jpg

ToscanaTarmac_6.jpg

ToscanaTarmac_7.jpg

ToscanaTarmac_8.jpg

ToscanaTarmac_9.jpg

Suislide hitting full force.

PSN name: stunt_driver23
Drift cars: anything that slides
Skill Level: average
discription on yourself: pretty good drifter was with the crew on midnight club la (psn at the time was cc_x)

Back