please close thread

PSN name: e_dub64
Drift cars: Nissan 370z
Skill Level: 7
discription on yourself: I'm just a guy who loves to drift.

Well I told wes, I'm fine being on the team, mind you I havent played GT5 since SHIFT2 came out, but I'm not trying out again.

It's o.k, physics aren't the best, but it's alot of fun, AI is good, and the crashes are sick. Biggest problem is that I can't get the FFB to feel right, tried settings everywhere, mods, etc, nothing gets rid of the overly heavy steering, feels like i'm burning out the motor in my G27.

PSN name:xX-SINz-StATiK-X
Drift cars: s2000 '06, Corvette Z06 (c6) '06, Silvia spec-R AREO (S15) '02, 430 Scuderia '07, amuse Nismo 380RS Super Leggera, Blitz Dunlop ER34 Skyline '07, RE Amemya FD3s RX-7 etc
Skill Level:6 or 7/10
discription on yourself: love to drift on GT5 ;D

I know suislide disbanded but some of the members still chill out heres some pictures to look at from back in march and then the ones now.
GrandValleySpeedway.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_4.jpg

The day I creamed the other teams leader and had to wait because he spun out so much.
GrandValleySpeedway_5.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_6.jpg

Now to the current stuff that me, Gv and Rise still drift it up together.
ToscanaTarmac_5.jpg

ToscanaTarmac_3-1.jpg

ToscanaTarmac-2.jpg

So there is about 4 of us that used to be on the team and we still drift together all the time. I know Suislide got a bad rap due to some of the things the leader said and how there was a fall out. But us 4 still kickin it sidways all day.
Not that any of this matters I was just bored and wanted to find this old thread.👍

you forgot me :P

I'm still very much online and me and silvia actually joined the same team. I see rise and gv every couple days and they're a joy to drift with. While the team disbanded out spirits have not.

Yeah well I havnt seen you guys in like 5 months so i didnt even know what you guys were doing. any ways I came in 3rd in a comp last night first one since suislide out of 16 people pretty stoked on that also I built my 300zx like 15 before the comp wich is the big lol of it all.:sly:

Back