Please i give you everything!!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter FransEirik
  • 11 comments
  • 763 views
Messages
51
Norway
Eidfjord
Messages
Ask and I will tell you!
Want any toyota Chaser! :)
Can trade in gold chrome or a 0/0/0 car.
Send me a pm if u interested! :)

I am online on my ps3 everyday, so it will go quick :)

And NO, I won't trick you! hate those fags -.-
 
Last edited:
Do you have a Toyota FT86 II Concept?
 
yes :)
 
Hey do you want the TOMS chaser x540 or the Toyota? If you want the toms I have it.
 
Want any toyota Chaser! :)
Can trade in gold chrome or a 0/0/0 car.
Send me a pm if u interested! :)

I am online on my ps3 everyday, so it will go quick :)

And NO, I won't trick you! hate those f**s -.-
I should just warn you that using that word f*g or ****ot is strictly prohibited here.
 
I should just warn you that using that word f*g or ****ot is strictly prohibited here.

What means: prohibited?
 
Back