sporkafife Messages 146 Messages sporkafife Mar 4, 2011 #1 Why does the power limiter only go down to 50%? I want to organise an online race with a bunch of 10HP X2010's
Why does the power limiter only go down to 50%? I want to organise an online race with a bunch of 10HP X2010's
GTShadowKing Messages 2,010 Portugal Messages jikamehameha Messages JShadowKing Mar 4, 2011 #3 sporkafife Why does the power limiter only go down to 50%? I want to organise an online race with a bunch of 10HP X2010's Click to expand... ..................👍........................
sporkafife Why does the power limiter only go down to 50%? I want to organise an online race with a bunch of 10HP X2010's Click to expand... ..................👍........................
GTlondoner Messages 428 london Mar 4, 2011 #4 i bet even if my X2010 had 10bhp i still couldn't drive it
GTShadowKing Messages 2,010 Portugal Messages jikamehameha Messages JShadowKing Mar 4, 2011 #5 GTlondoner i bet even if my X2010 had 10bhp i still couldn't drive it Click to expand... ........
Welsh-Fury Drive By Glitter Bomb! Premium Messages 1,029 Wales Messages EMY-Welsh-Fury Mar 4, 2011 #6 sporkafife Why does the power limiter only go down to 50%? I want to organise an online race with a bunch of 10HP X2010's Click to expand... *Shoots by drifting on two wheels in my Gold Chrome Midget*
sporkafife Why does the power limiter only go down to 50%? I want to organise an online race with a bunch of 10HP X2010's Click to expand... *Shoots by drifting on two wheels in my Gold Chrome Midget*
xNEVER-ONEx Messages 2,112 Messages xNEVER-ONEx Mar 4, 2011 #7 Why stop there, allow us to add 2 tons on to our cars.
Welsh-Fury Drive By Glitter Bomb! Premium Messages 1,029 Wales Messages EMY-Welsh-Fury Mar 4, 2011 #8 xNEVER-ONEx Why stop there, allow us to add 2 tons on to our cars. Click to expand... After reading that, I imagined my Gold Midget driving around with the Tank Car strapped to its back.
xNEVER-ONEx Why stop there, allow us to add 2 tons on to our cars. Click to expand... After reading that, I imagined my Gold Midget driving around with the Tank Car strapped to its back.
GTlondoner Messages 428 london Mar 4, 2011 #9 i was thinking two tons strapped to the roof rack of the samba bus lol