please reply

  • Thread starter Thread starter ionstriker
  • 9 comments
  • 662 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
357
Messages
ionstriker
why is it that all cars r gt by citroen as your opponents in arcade mode when u try to select a really fast car???
 
why is it that all cars r gt by citroen as your opponents in arcade mode when u try to select a really fast car???
I am slightly confused and not sure exactly what you are trying to ask, but reread the following clause of the aup. Are you saying that in arcade mode all the opponents are in Citroen concept cars? If so, what car/cars are you using when this happens, specifically what cars?

https://www.gtplanet.net/aup/
You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.
 
Cause PD made the system not too bright. Can't remember which race it was in Arcade but almost all the cars I raced against were Veryons. I've not tried C or B races but have done A. And in each A regardless of the car I use the competition is top flight race cars. Even against a Lotus RM. Just one of those things. I think the type of cars are set for all three levels of Arcade.
 
the thing is whenever i try to select a car that i have tuned and which has more than 800bhp and when i use it in an arcade race all of my opponents are gt by citroen concept cars....why???

specific cars-fully tuned enzo,acr,ford gt etc
 
What level are you using A, B or C, single race right?
 
I was bored so i did the c (the easy one) i think with a 1200 hp veyron (fully tuned) i also got gt's also i don't know how you got veyrons, whoever posted that
 
anyone know how to fix it
 
Yeah, in B Level with a Veyron it's all GTbyCitroëns. However, when you select a TVR Speed 12, it's against Veyrons, McLaren F1s, and Ciens (as well as other Speed 12s).
 
I do not know I have raced in my bugatti and I went against them too can't it be all bugattis?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back