PLmatt's Photo Gallery :: Mazda Protege :: 8.4.06 :: NEW UPDATE!

• Thread starter PLmatt91
  • 940 comments
Update 42

Honda Civic Type-R

(Click for larger, better version)

_______

The story behind this update is that I'm not going to get a Volkswagen. My bro and I found one, bought it, paid it off, my bro had a bit of fun and cracked the block, bent the crank, pistons are done fasho... So I'm getting an EK Civic, back to my roots :P This Photoshop I did took about 8 hours for both pictures in total. This shows what I want mine to look like. Sorry if the car looks dirty but I had to get rid of the over exposed area of the car. C&C please!​

awesome photoshopping, the cf looks awesome...dude there is this guy that lives near me with an ek civic si like that, but its red with carbon hood, carbon lip kit, and carbon spoiler(its a very small spoiler, barely even a spoiler really and it looks nice) but anyway, it also has a pretty large front mount intercooler...anyways its nice, and i love these cars, you need to update with pics of your real car when you get it!

Thanks guys :) I used a real carbon hood that some guy did in a tutorial and I just played with the layer settings, duplicated layer and added some median to make it blend in more with the tone of the picture :) Once again, thank you, every one.

clean ass work man, i really like what ur doing. so ur getting a civic huh? are u planning to do an engine swap? if so, drop an RSX motor (non type-s) and drop a turbo in it. the low compression engine of the RSX + a good turbo will KILL most cars out there. its absolutely amazing man 👍

Hahaha noobie. Thanks :D *huge smile*

FaLLeNAn9eL
clean ass work man, i really like what ur doing. so ur getting a civic huh? are u planning to do an engine swap? if so, drop an RSX motor (non type-s) and drop a turbo in it. the low compression engine of the RSX + a good turbo will KILL most cars out there. its absolutely amazing man 👍

Thanks FA, I hate all the ricer stuff out there, here's what I'm planning to do motor wise:

-K20 motor (non type-s fasho)
-rebuild the head
-new crankshaft
-new custom headers with custom turbo manifold
-spark plug wires (a must :lol:)
-port polish
-hondata ecu
-msd ignition setup
-couple of other goodies I can't say :P

Nice civic. Didnt know you were getting a civic now guess you should change your screen name back to ekmatt. lol. Anyways as for requests, how about a corvette.

Do a 1997 Camaro Z28 with a body kit or something along those lines or even a GTO. BTW mint looking Civic man.

👍 I like this udate Matt! I really like the effort you put into making the car look smooth - The car looks fantastic! The carbon fibre hood is great too, and doesn't look out of place (like it can do in some pictures). Your editing skills are definitely getting better, great stuff, keep 'em coming! :dopey:

Thanks for your comments about the Civic update and thanks for your help on the requests. I might try a Corvette with just a regular update on it, or I'll try and do a 300zx widebody :) Just give this one some time haha

Update 43

Mazda Protege

(Click for larger size)

___

All my Corvette pictures came out FUGLY, horrible, bad, :yuck:, so I did this. C&C!​

That Protege is looking good! Great quality and I like the simplicity of the colors. Good work mate:)

The carbon fiber looks like total crap, the rims look like crap, they don't fit well with the car at all, and the paint of the looks like it was done by an amateur with a paintbrush. It looks too sharpened, and dull.

I mean, like the others said, it looks decent (I guess), but not great. I've seen a lot better from you.

Hmmm, thanks every one. I'll take all your words into consideration :) Yeah, I sort of rushed just to get this done and it does look a little sharpened. Not as much contrast as I really wanted, but oh well, what can you do? Once again, thanks for all your comments every one.

I like the 2nd shot, because the car looks like it's trying to find some where to park?

Back