• R1: Forward Clear / R2: Reverse Weather/Time Change

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • R1: Forward Dynamic / R2: Forward Dynamic

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • R1: Forward Weather / R2: Forward Clear/Time Change

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters
nascarfan1400
Oh yes, plently of testing over the next week or two.

Okidoki, I just wanted to make sure everybody has a fair chance of getting some runs on the stages 👍

A Group H class could be fun. Though that would mean more rooms and all that rubbish.

Could be fun for an opener though :)

H = Historic, as in pre-Group B, though that would be a rather small car list (Nissan Bluebird, Lancer 1600 and Stratos would be the only qualified iirc)

What exactly are we :drool:ing at? It won't redirect me to the vid on the app and can't see a thing on the browser :)

Nope, the answer is not that obvious... :sly:

If you had met me in real life, the hint: "My Childhood" would help a lot!

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU!

Still :drool:ing about the two above though, and I'll :drool: about Richard Burns Rally and RSRBR until I die :drool:

And that's exactly what I'm gonna do today: get RSRBR! (of course, after I will have done our shots! :D)

If I could figure out how to set it up, I'd make a GTP championship using it :D

But, back on topic of this championship, I'll be testing the CZ-3 just for fun. Who knows, if it impresses me I might use the tiniest engine in the championship (according to Google results the CZ-3 is 1.5 liters :lol:)

We should try, yes. I should be on at about 6 pm bst :)

Edit: doing offline tests now :)

What about engine upgrades? Turns out at least the CZ-3 can upgrade to level 3..

Edit 2: I'd like to announce a car change.

-=<OUT>=-
Peugeot 206 Rally Car

-=<IN>=-
Mitsubishi CZ-3 Tarmac Rally Car

-=<TEST RESULTS>=-
The Peugeot is slightly faster than the CZ-3 in a straight line, though tranny-trick and the fact the CZ-3 is only a 5-speed may have had an effect. I then went to the Top Gear track to perform a handling test (the cones after the first right-hander are nearly perfect). The Mitsubishi went through at about 20km/h flawlessish, the Peugeot slightly slower and had a few cone hits. Then, it was time for the snow comparison on Chamonix West. The Peugeot felt like it was unnecessarily struggling for grip, whereas the Mitsubishi felt a bit grippier. The Mitsubishi was about 0.6 seconds faster. And finally, gravel comparison at Eiger K. The Peugeot again felt like it was struggling for grip, and if the walls weren't solid I would've had some moments down the slope. No matter how close to the walls I got with the Mitsubishi, it would steer clear of them, and it was only a driver error that prevented it from totally dominating the 206 :D

Last edited:
They were both running at 305/1230, so no real difference there :) plus there's another 206 driver in this 👍

Should be there in about an hour, if things go after the plan 👍

I also found out I had CZ-3 :dopey:

..and just as we get serious on Eiger K, 'dem parents and 'dem timing :/

I can't describe time much better than Rod Stewart: it's like a fist-full of sand that can slip right through your haaaaand *uuuhuoh*

Oh stuff this, and no double post here *looks around. Any ways, Subaru please, but I need times to be cement because high school is more time consuming than a time eating monster, aka the mother, see ya all.

Back