Pokémon GO: Catch 'Em All in the Real World

I haven't played.
Even if trading or pvp or legendary ones come out I don't think it would be enough to make a huge comeback.

They just need to keep up with the "minor text fix" updates.

I've always been very positive about the updates, but despite the Halloween event, I gotta say the last one is complete 🤬!!!!

Now the Pokémon sprites take about 20 seconds to show up. I don't know if it just happens to me, but yesterday after I fired up the game after it updated, now ALL Pokémon take ages to appear. That is absolutely annoying.

And really? Increase the spawn rate of ZUBAT? I mean, the whole planet is a Zubat nest... Why?... WHYYYY?

Hope the spawn increase of the Ghost-types is significant. I really want a Haunter and a Gengar.

Anyway, since the game is almost dead for me, I'm going to start playing Pokémon Silver.

I got both of them today.
While my Hunter 349 CP is a lot more powerful then my Gengar which is 22 CP. :lol:

I got 2 Hauters yesterday, best one has nearly 700CP and the other one has 470 something. Too bad the 700CP one has bad IV's :(

However, to this day I still question myself... do they really really mather? :confused:

I got 2 Hauters yesterday, best one has nearly 700CP and the other one has 470 something. Too bad the 700CP one has bad IV's :(

However, to this day I still question myself... do they really really mather? :confused:

I don't think so much anymore with the "better" gym battles. Which matches friendlies with your CP and yet still the biggest gym defender is still "snorlax" or "Dragonite"

So, the new update brought Daily Bonuses, enhaced Pokéstops, and there is a new "event" running this week with increased Pokémon spawns. Also, Gen 2 'Mons have been located in the game code.

Maybe this game will soon be what it was supposed to be from day one?

So, the new update brought Daily Bonuses, enhaced Pokéstops, and there is a new "event" running this week with increased Pokémon spawns. Also, Gen 2 'Mons have been located in the game code.

Maybe this game will soon be what it was supposed to be from day one?

Well legendaries and trading were in the code from day one and it hasn't been released. So I wouldn't count on it right now anyways.

Lol I must be the only kid in the school who still plays Pokemon Go:lol: But I don't know for sure.
The only times really I can really play is on weekends rather than weekdays because mum won't let me stray too far from the house... I'm just hoping that the game becomes popular again with the inclusion of Gen 2.

739.jpg

I guess the next drop is going to be December 7th where Gen 2 might come out.
There will be a Thanksgiving event from the latest update which has more "minor text fixes"

Alright guys and girls, something big is happening on the 12th December... In regards to new Pokemon.

Alright guys and girls, something big is happening on the 12th December... In regards to new Pokemon.

Also Sprint becomes the Official Partner of Pokemon go.
Bonus things in Sprint Stores.

My mates and I are pretty sure it's going to be Gen2. I sure hope so. I finally caught a Mr. Mime on my 3rd trip to Europe since release. I couldn't catch Farfetch'd when in Japan for a week. Hopefully I'll be able to catch it in the coming weeks when I go back again.

If there was an update for today, I haven't got it yet.
Don't know if it was just to get all hyped up with "Sprint" so people can play more or what.

I'm still playing. I play while walking to and from work every day. It's not much playtime, but it's enough to slowly get me walking distance for my buddy pokemon and eggs, as well a couple stops and catches per day so I can get the streaks (which are awesome). I think I'm level 21 at the moment, and my highest CP is just over 1200. I'm sure I would play a lot more if I lived in an urban area (where the game is much better) but I'm still enjoying it.

I caught a Ditto masquerading as a Pidgey this morning.

Hello? Anybody alive? :confused:

I open the game every now and again. Unfortunately I don't live in a big city so there's never really much to catch around me. Only when I go on business trips do I benefit from that. I'm going to Japan in a few days. I've already caught Mr. Mime while I was in Valencia. So now I'm hoping to get Farfetch'd. That would leave me just needing Kangaskhan, which for the foreseeable future a trip to Australia isn't even on the cards haha.

Gosh, I really thought I was completely alone here-desu :lol:

Got to level 26 yesterday, and like you @Driving Park , I play on my way to the office in the morning and on my way back home in the evening. You are doing just fine btw, back when I was level 21 my strongest Pokémon was also about 1200CP.

And Farfetch'd is caught! So now the only region specific Pokémon I don't have is Kangaskhan.

I'm starting to get to the point where I want to have better attack and high CP pokemon. I can't seem to find a consistent way of evolving what looks to be the highest available attack package from one pokemon into a high attack package of it's evolution. It seems to be completely random, which can be really frustrating when saving up for these 100 candy pokemon. Anybody have some sort of idea?

And Farfetch'd is caught! So now the only region specific Pokémon I don't have is Kangaskhan.

I'm starting to get to the point where I want to have better attack and high CP pokemon. I can't seem to find a consistent way of evolving what looks to be the highest available attack package from one pokemon into a high attack package of it's evolution. It seems to be completely random, which can be really frustrating when saving up for these 100 candy pokemon. Anybody have some sort of idea?

Sadly, its completely random. A pre-evolved Pokémon with a good moveset can turn into rubbish and viceversa, a pre-evolve with not very good attacks can get the best moves. Not even a 100% IV Pokémon can guarantee a good moveset. I've seen people with "Perfect" Magikarps getting a Gyarados with Twister once they evolve them.

That's really frustrating. I know I will rage when I finally get to 100 Bulbasaur Candies and then I get some completely useless Ivysaur. Might even send me into not playing the game that much anymore lol

That's really frustrating. I know I will rage when I finally get to 100 Bulbasaur Candies and then I get some completely useless Ivysaur. Might even send me into not playing the game that much anymore lol

I know, that's why when I caught a wild Venusaur with Vine Whip and Solar Beam I got extremely happy :D It has bad IV's, but I don't care a bit about them.

Sometimes the best thing to do is getting an OK Pokémon with average IV's and then evolve it. Those are the ones that have the tendency to get nice movesets in their final form (at least in my experience).

Latest Posts

Back