Pokémon GO: Catch 'Em All in the Real World

So they added new ones.
Did some changes to some CP.
Where Laparis lost several hundred CP due to new ones.
Other changes.
Still no other real items that people want.
Trading. PVP.
A real End game?

So they added new ones.
Did some changes to some CP.
Where Laparis lost several hundred CP due to new ones.
Other changes.
Still no other real items that people want.
Trading. PVP.
A real End game?

Well, at least here in México City the interest for the game has returned, and so has mine.

Gen 2 will keep the game running for some time if you ask me. At least until they decide to make Legendaries available.

Currently there is a new event. A new Pikachu with a Party Hat is available for capture...

:rolleyes:

Not what I expected, but it's something I guess... not counting events, I've got my Pikachus by hatching eggs. Never seen a "normal" one in the wild.

Trading has been noted in recent update code.
However not the way decoders have hoped.

Trading is based on proximity of who is around you in the real world.

No like stop to drop off and let the other player that is like a few hundred or even thousand of miles away take to change in something else.

So for those who want those other ones that are not in the area will have to still do eggs

Legendary Birds: Check.

Lugia: Nope.

Tyranitar: Also Nope.

Lapras: Again Nope.

I hate and love Niantic right now :lol:

Mewtwo and I say hi :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171118-201116.png
    Screenshot_20171118-201116.png
    148.6 KB · Views: 20
I go to the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign and it seems like a decent amount of people still play the game. The gyms are constantly changing and, amazingly, Instinct seems pretty popular here.

I'm going to revive this thread since I'm looking for more friends and, hopefully, some people to remote raid with. I'm currently level 35 with Team Valor.

p290jRk.png

Or my code is: 2362 2268 0572

Also, just let me know if you're going to add me since I get random requests from time to time from people I have no idea who they are. I don't send gifts every day, but I do try to send them as much as possible. The increased 20 gift limit certainly helped since I only really leave the house once a day.

Back