Polarfox's gallerie! *01.04.15* Driftmonkey photos!

Discussion in 'GT6 Photo Mode Galleries' started by Polarfox, Dec 16, 2013.

1. Polarfox

Polarfox

Some about me:
    Birth: May 1995
    Setup: PS3 Slim 320GB. 37" Philips TV.
    Editing software: Photoshop CS5 Extended, Lightroom CS5
    PC: HP ProBook 4330s (Ye i know its crap, School laptop as my other laptop has crashed.) Razor Naga mouse. Logitech sth keyboard.

Since its off-season for car photography, i thought i could start a gallerie for GT6. Some might remember from GT5, but my gallerie "died" when i got my drivers licence, and lost it.

Not top notch as some of the other galleries i see here, but ill do my best to keep up to them.

Some "realistic" as thats what i do in real life, only curves and color adjustment.
    [​IMG]

And yeah, thats the facebookpage im running, feel free to like and share my pics :)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    More to come :)

Polarfox

2. NBDESIGNZ

NBDESIGNZ Premium

Welcome back Emil! Great start and nice car, love #1 and 3. ;):tup:

Polarfox likes this.
  3. Polarfox

Polarfox

Thanks Nicolas, saw your thread, wicked sick start. Will shoot some more today. Have a feeling i know what i want :)

4. NBDESIGNZ

NBDESIGNZ Premium

You're welcome! I'm glad you like my new pics, thanks. Can't wait to see what you will shoot.

Polarfox likes this.
  5. HaerBev

HaerBev

Welcome back Emil, sure I remember you :) Will have a look to your fb page soon. Nice pictures.

Polarfox likes this.
  6. Polarfox

Polarfox

So, after HOURS of fighting a crappy laptop, Hugin and a headache, i did it! Managed to get a LARGE panorama image on Matterhorn (Sorry Haer, Didnt make anything much more "creative")

Enjoy

[​IMG]
    ^Clickey for fullsizey^
    Polarfox

Loading, TF MAN, FosterG and 2 others like this.
  7. zzz_pt

zzz_pt

Amazing pano! For your first one looks quite incredible! :cheers:

8. HaerBev

HaerBev

No worries Emil :) no doubt your creative side will rise soon, nice first GT6 panorama, more mountains more sky more clouds and the train infrastructure, this is why I'll always love real panoramas :tup:

9. Polarfox

Polarfox

Looked trough your gallery, wasnt too similar too your Renault shot :)

Preveiw from my new set "Japfest"
    Rest will come after school + editing time :)

[​IMG]

Hérve's GTO pics, edit by me
    [​IMG]
    Shot by HaerBev
    Polarfox

TF MAN, FosterG, ffjjbb and 1 other person like this.
  10. Polarfox

Polarfox

Well, Time for my first themed shooting, and
    here comes part 1 of the Japfest shootings!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    First now i learned some more tricks, that im sure is in the "Photomode 101" *facepalm*
    Anywho, enjoy, part 2 coming soon :)

Polarfox

11. diobel

diobel

Great photos..
    I spend hours on photos on GT6 but got problems with editing on my CS2..if you have some tutorials or you know where i csn find them please help...
    Your photos are awesome..
    I just start my gallery but its on level 1 - you are on level Pro ..
    Tom

12. Skython

Skython

The Spa shot looks excellent, the lighting and contrast looks excellent, and makes the entire shot the highlight rather than just the main focus. :tup:

13. Kodje

Kodje

Nice start Emil :)
    The "Boss" pics are very good, especially the first one, great tonning and sense of motion in them :tup:
    Your first panorama is not bad at all. For a first one it's even a great start, merging pic made with a short focal lenght is very hard and you've succeed. The tonning is very good also !
    Usually I really don't like these kind of flashy rims but I must admit that it's not a bad comobination with this mettalic grey :tup: And the two pics are very nice, very clean with, once more, a very good toning :tup:

14. Polarfox

Polarfox

Diobel: You'll learn, have taken pictures for a while now, both GT5, and half a year of real life photography. Suprisingly how much you learn from real life can be used in GT5/6, Sorry i dont have any toturials to share, all self learned (and friends within photography IRL) :)

Sython: Thanks, ye, really happy about the light in that one :)

Kodje: The Mustang pics took some time to shoot (had to learn to drift too :p) And the EVO pano, wasnt the first panorama i have done, but first of that scale (6 2x pics 16:9 Ratio and 24mm focal lenght)
    Im neither a fan of fancy colored rims either, but as my buddy did a rigshot of a grey metallic S2K with pink/purple rims, so i thought why not give it a shot, turned out good imo :)

Polarfox

15. Polarfox

Polarfox

Seems i have lees time on my hands than i thought, but here are some more pics from Japfest

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Polarfox

16. Kodje

Kodje

Excellent Evo shots :tup: And the Fairlady has a great look :)

17. Polarfox

Polarfox

Back to editing with Lightroom, then sending it to photoshop for finishing touches.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Polarfox

TF MAN, FosterG, Kodje and 3 others like this.
  18. The R!CE Guy

The R!CE Guy

The 2 shots in your latest update look great! I especially like the first one with the Golf.;):tup:

I've got an editing tutorial / tips & tricks convo that I've got going with a few people. I can add you to it if you want.

19. Polarfox

Polarfox

Love this car!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Polarfox

20. NBDESIGNZ

NBDESIGNZ Premium

Nice job, really like the second one. Love this car too. ;):tup:

21. mazda787

mazda787

Amazing shots, especially the widescreen shots!

22. Polarfox

Polarfox

First time i've been shooting the Vision GT. Only been doing some Like The Wind races with it.

[​IMG]
    Looks really badass in matte black.

[​IMG]
    But ofc, i sprayed it chrome sliver :/

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Didnt pay attention to the road, kept looking back to look at the beauty
    And i have to pay for my mistake. Rear wheels still doing 320km/h.

[​IMG]
    The result.
    Polarfox

Last edited: Dec 25, 2013
    Loading and TF MAN like this.
  23. Polarfox

Polarfox

Removed as admins dont like my name on set....

Polarfox

Last edited: Jan 11, 2014
    HaerBev likes this.
  24. Skython

Skython

Love the first Vision GT shot. :tup: Nice use of the scenery, looks quite professional. And the editing looks great throughout the entire :censored: Too Fresh set. :tup:

25. Polarfox

Polarfox

Thanks Skython: Entire **** Too Fresh set is based on how i would edit them in real life.

Polarfox

26. Polarfox

Polarfox

Woke up tp bit of a bummer today. Admins asking for me to remove the tifle on the pics.
    As i have a connection as useful as a rock is to fix a glass, replacing the pictures isnt an option.

I wil try again on a new set tho. and hope the admins wont bug on that too.
    "Damn so fine!"

27. Polarfox

Polarfox

Some knows that im planning on "overdo" zzz_pt's STUNNING 80+ pic of the Huyruyrua :p

My 120+ project is coming along, and after 1hr of Hugin doing its magic, if left me with over 16k control points.
    [​IMG]

I have to go trough every picture, and its "allignment" with other pictures (i.e picture 20, that has "relation" with way too many pictures because of the damn GT watermark)

So i will maybe start over after cropping all the pictures to get rid of the watermark.

Hope some one understood what i wrote, i know i write like a pig, sitting here with a hangover and fighting the urge to throw the laptop out a window:p

will be back, soon with a 25k picture :)

Emil

Last edited: Jan 19, 2014
  28. GPR

GPR

First comment for me in your gallery. I think you're improving all the time which is great to see. Some of your toning is quite good, particularly in the two XKRS panos and the MCGT set. :tup:

Just watch for your compostions that they don't all end up being so centered, there's a quite a few that are which can work well in some instances but overuse can makes thing look a bit static. ;) Hope that isn't a mood killer.

I'm looking forward to seeing this large 120 shot composite, sounds like a handful.

29. Polarfox

Polarfox

Thanks GPR, im always open for someonew veiw on my work!
    I know they got a bit static, thats why i took a little break over new years. To get some new ideas, So expect more "individual" shots from now on, i figured i cant "compete" with some of the guys here who pu up massive sets every 2 days.
    So will be more creative with the shots from now, Also i will make some "replicas" of my real life shots :)

The 120+ project is coming along more smoothly after i started all over again after some prework on the shots. Reduced the number of controlpoints by 5k in no time.

Maybe finished today :)

30. Kodje

Kodje

Nice work on your last pano Emil :tup:

I like a lot the four with the Jag', especially the one in Tokyo, love this kind of urban shot playing with light and shadows. And I also like lot the fourth shot with the AMG VGT, minimalism, high speed effect, nice warm light :tup:

I won't engage people in this epic merging competition but I wait to watch your own monster pano ;)