Polarfox's gallerie! *01.04.15* Driftmonkey photos!

• Thread starter Polarfox
  • 119 comments

Thanks @Kodje @mazda787 @GTracer98 @Jamoru & @Skython

Untill may 17th some time, i wont be posting any pictures as im in the middle of a norwegian tradition "Russefeiring"
Long story short, from mid april untill may 17th (norways national day) where the highschool seniors wear a "uniform" (red, blue or black pants), go to insanley big partys, getting drunk and have a great time :)
So cya all sometima after may 17th :P

Polarfox

Been away longer than planned, got my MR2 fixed, and drifting photography really took of, with me beein away almost all the time (speaking of, im leaving tomorrow for round 3 of norwegian drifting championship)

So, i wanted to drop by to leave some photos for you who still look at this forum :)

14918292471_4bae30d7d6_z.jpg

14921024112_9f7bc7d3a7_z.jpg

14921024072_4c3f62f82a_z.jpg

14734797837_d739b95ce1_z.jpg

14918292561_b8a2a0df94_z.jpg

Link to my facebook page
url=https://www.facebook.com/emillmedia

So, After some months longer break than expected, im back :)

Started this weekend with downloading 11 updates :embarrassed:, and when i got online, i saw it was worth it. Lots of new content :D

bought the BMW vision, and took it for a pin, and soon realised i had to get some shots of it:

Realised i couldn't make a return without a panorama, and while feeling a bit rusty,
i got this 9 shot panorama.

Will try to get back on the level i was when i left, and improve from that :)

Great to see you back. Really liking that first shot the darkening of the edges really pulls you in to the car and I like the slight cold tone. 👍

Shot 3 is not bad also. 👍

Got a surprising call today while i was editing some photos for comps.
It was from a drifter in norway, who had recently got an email form a driftingmagazine in the US, and they wanted to feature his car in the magazine, only problem, it would be too expencive to send a photographer over to norway, just to do a photoshoot, and send him back. SO i was asked if i had any shots of him.
So now i've sent some of my best work over to him, and he will forward it to the magazine. (Yes i will postpics of the mag if my pics are there :) )

One of the shots:

(Click for fullsize)​

Got a surprising call today while i was editing some photos for comps.
It was from a drifter in norway, who had recently got an email form a driftingmagazine in the US, and they wanted to feature his car in the magazine, only problem, it would be too expencive to send a photographer over to norway, just to do a photoshoot, and send him back. SO i was asked if i had any shots of him.
So now i've sent some of my best work over to him, and he will forward it to the magazine. (Yes i will postpics of the mag if my pics are there :) )

One of the shots:

(Click for fullsize)​
That's won for sure!

Turned to be another late night for me :P

As some people around requested: Liberty walk 458

Wasn't really sure which one i would do (grey one, white+ carbon, red or the baby blue one), but as i really love the blue on the aventador, i did the blue one (shown at SEMA2014 etc)

Hope you guys enjoy :)

(8923px * 2518px)
Polarfox

@NBDESIGNZ
Thanks alot!

But sth has got to be wrong, 4th update from me in 4 days :embarrassed:

This one is very inspired by @NBDESIGNZ shots from a little time ago, with stunning beauties, and a girl in the picture

Last update from me untill Saturday (22th), as im going to Kiel with the guys at the workshop. (If anyone from Germany read this, you may or may not have heard of the Kielferry (might be Osloferry for you.) And all the stupid stuff we norwegians do when we find drink for half our own price :P ) So when i get home, i have some pictures ready for #hangoveredits :)

Polarfox

While I like the idea, I feel the outlines of the model makes her look a bit out of place. Aside from that it is still a good shot.

Well, as allways, i've been away longer than planned :P Working 5 days a week, some fixing on my car, and some other projects going on :)

The one im most proud of, well, ill let you see for yourself :)

If you didn't see, my name is on theese photos, which onloy means one thing: Im a monkey photographer! :D
Most of you know who what Driftmonkey is, and those of you who dont: Get out from the rock you've been hiding under :P

Thats that for this update, now im gonna have a relaxing easter :)

Thanks alot @GT-R
I really wish i had the time for some gaming, but i barley have time to be at home at all :embarrassed:
Always something that needs to be done, and i dint get less to do when i got this

Yep, i bought a Impreza GT, and i have some plans for it (that both costs much, and take time to finish)

And on friday im leaving for the Driftmonkey garage to get the cars race ready (Gatebil is only 2,5 weeks away :embarrassed: )

Next weekend is norway national day, and then there is Gatebil, DHB, Gatebil Sweden the following weekends, all which i need to attend to.

A long time since my last visit :)
Congrats for your irl work on drift race 👍
And great job in your latest updates, the bodykit on the Lambo is excellent. The Hypermax and the one77 shots are superb also 👍

Awesome :)
Sadly i have school/work and other stuff so i cant come to Gatebil at Vålerbanen next friday, but i live near Rudskogen so i'm going to Gatebil in the summer like i always do :)
Looking forward to seeing photos/videos from both you and others, also congrats on being a monkey photographer! :D:tup:

Latest Posts

Back