Polarfox's gallerie! *01.04.15* Driftmonkey photos!

• Thread starter Polarfox
  • 119 comments
Superb work on these last ones, good work on framing and light and great atmosphere in these shots 👍

Last edited:
Some truly amazing Images - Great work and keep them coming!
Suddenly had an alert bomb, had noe idea of what i had done to get that :P
Thanks @Stopforpetrol, have been some time now, have been alot with my girl, been applying for apprenticeship at 10 diffrent hangars (aircraft mechanic) and some work on my mr2.
But the coming week i will get some pictures done, i think :)

It have come to my notice that after over a month of absence, the level of photos beeing uploaded have gotten even higher (as if it wasnt good enough before), and my skills have droppen :(

As i watched formula drift, i decided to take some of my cars out for a spin, and decided to take some pics, and realised i have been away WAY too long.

So here is my "Formula D" "set"

And a shot of the X2014 Fan car, as i finnaly got my head together and got 3 gold on the event (all with a good 3 second shy of the timelimit)

Polarfox

Welcome back :) :cheers:

Very good work on the "drift panoramas" the sense of action is excellent ! 👍
I love the second one, with the Boss, great toning, superb composition :)

And the RB shot is also very well composed with a good work on contrast 👍

All of your sets are great! 👍 The last Hyundai shot is awesome! :drool: How did you do that fish-eye effect?

Some really great photos like the green Lambo ones! :drool:👍 I like the latest set too! :)

Thanks @GTracer98, thansk for the good feedback :)

All of your sets are great! 👍 The last Hyundai shot is awesome! :drool: How did you do that fish-eye effect?

Thanks @TF MAN, The fisheye-effect is mayde by a panoramashot with low zoom (15mm ish)

My shot at the #CaptureGT6

Polarfox

Wow, superb panos, faves are #2 and 4. Top lighting, toning and compositions. 👍

Thanks Nicolas, really happy with #2 & #4 :)

Excellent work on that X! :eek: 👍

Thanks TF MAN! Glad you like what you see here :)

Here's some more pictures, mostly taken in combination with the CCCL, and the endurance race at Willow Springs

(Also my CCCL entry)

Enjoy!

Polarfox!

Back