Polarfox's gallerie! *01.04.15* Driftmonkey photos!

• Thread starter Polarfox
  • 119 comments
Nice work on your last pano Emil 👍

I like a lot the four with the Jag', especially the one in Tokyo, love this kind of urban shot playing with light and shadows. And I also like lot the fourth shot with the AMG VGT, minimalism, high speed effect, nice warm light 👍

I won't engage people in this epic merging competition but I wait to watch your own monster pano ;)

Thanks, well, had the tought of doing something like this for a while, but not on this scale. Was thinking of doind a 10 shots (2X5) But when zzz did a 80 shot, i thought, why not try something INSANELY big.

And ofc. Just my luck, i did all the shots with a that low aperture, that the skies where too unclear to get any good controll points in the skies. AKA, useless shots (wont bother setting all of them manually, im too lazy for that :P) So will shoot new pics, and try again.

Thanks Nicolas. Ye the 2nd has a better composition and location, but when i started the massive shooting, i realised i mights stumble uppon som e problems on the backround when it would come to merging.

Will for sure do more of theese shots :)

Impressive work the merge is very well done 👍
I like a lot the beautiful warm light in the massive pano. And the second pano is also great with a very good composition 👍

GPR
I would have to agree with Nux, that second Mas shot is very nice. 👍

Thanks GPR! :)

Sadly, i don't have so much time on my hands as im training for the military, working nights and have a girlfriend that needs some attention. All that sums up to take most of my time.

But making a new logo, and have some new pictures, just waiting for it before upload :)

Il like a lot this last pic. Very nice composition and good edit work. The work on the wheel is simply perfect in my opinion. Maybe the smoke is a little bit too much visible, I would have decrease the opacity but it looks really good. Bravo !

Excellent edit work on the Gallardo pic, with this kind of angle we get a wild action shot !
And I love the angle you've used for the last Maserati shot, good clean work 👍 Myabe with a little work on the sky it would have been even better 👍

Back