Police Interceptors in General

• Thread starter Smurfybug
  • 592 comments
Bit of an odd one, a handful of electric Renault Fluence Z.E.'s are being used by Hong Kong Police.

26223787365_c77ef62ef8_b.jpg

1024px-AM8413.jpg

Worth a watch. Hilarious.

These guys are so great. I don't think since the Clarkson/May/Hammond era have there been automotive journalists with so much natural chemistry and charm. They make every review they do enjoyable to watch and I hope they continue to develop their content. This episode was particularly awesome.

Been on the fence on buying one of these:

BREkbSk.png

I really really want one but it's hard to find a solid example of one...

I thought pretty much every used cop car is beat to hell and needs work done on it after they’re sold.

Dan
I thought pretty much every used cop car is beat to hell and needs work done on it after they’re sold.

This is true and it would be a project car but I wouldn't mind it since, to me, it's such a cool car

We've had an 18 plate Leon Cupra ST in grey come in a couple of times for work which has been brought in by officers whom I'm told are featured on the show Police Interceptors by my colleagues who watch TV.

It's this car but in grey, so look out:
7BwV89o.jpg

I'm told their next quickest car is the 330d xDrive but that the Cupra is quicker and is North Yorkshire's fastest police car.

New Ford Focus ST Pursuit Estate...

ford-focus-st-estate-uk-police-car.jpg

And in addition to the Vauxhall Insignia Estate the Grand Sport saloon's are now also in use...

48060787471_cb914b388f_b.jpg

Last edited:
Back