Police Interceptors in General

• Thread starter Smurfybug
  • 592 comments
How big do you need these bull bars to be? Size Five Hundred? Because from what i've seen we over at the east prefer Size Nought.
That's pretty much the regular size for bull bars on the Charger. As for the truck, it's just there to protect the headlights.

Turns out this is a thing:
e106c68dedd845f5107f9760ec454118.jpg

Back to proper police cars:
b1a02611fa83f32b6b35723b1bbd1b58.jpg

4580780567_a2991e14d5_z.jpg

Meanwhile, in Australia...

3839.jpg

dC5vhhq.jpg

6853657596_b0ee7c1ec1_c.jpg

There are a few fancy cars around like the Porsche Panamera and Lotus Exige, but they are used near exclusively for community programs and promotional events.
What do you mean "a few fancy cars" these are like, Australian M5's! Brilliant cars, apart from the Ute, I don't really like pickups unless it's a Ford F-Series.

What do you mean "a few fancy cars" these are like, Australian M5's! Brilliant cars, apart from the Ute, I don't really like pickups unless it's a Ford F-Series.
They're probably pretty standard in Australia.

So they'll be like any other 5 series.

Personally, I hate Magnums with a burning passion. However, I always thought it was sort of neat when I'd find a liveried Magnum out in the wild. Unlike the small sampling of other domestic barges that comprised the majority of the police cruiser population here, the Magnum was fairly rare as a police car. I'd imagine they've all reached retirement by now, as I haven't seen one on the road in at least a year.

1307459_orig.jpg

Personally, I hate Magnums with a burning passion. However, I always thought it was sort of neat when I'd find a liveried Magnum out in the wild. Unlike the small sampling of other domestic barges that comprised the majority of the police cruiser population here, the Magnum was fairly rare as a police car. I'd imagine they've all reached retirement by now, as I haven't seen one on the road in at least a year.

1307459_orig.jpg
It looks nice lol

Actually looks pretty cool 👍

1307459_orig.jpg

Should show them Tempe, the one thing I hate is the motorcycle cops. Riding in between cars, or on the sidewalks or in the bicycle lanes and all with no emergency lights on

Time for my contribution, even if I ain't no brit.

I seena few Subbies as police interceptors, or even a Lancer Evo 8/9 in some page in this thread, but there is no Evo X...until now.
4804322033_ec6fe13f72_b.jpg

Must say, 4WD cars serving as police cars, is quite the way. Looks good too.

Time for my contribution, even if I ain't no brit.

I seena few Subbies as police interceptors, or even a Lancer Evo 8/9 in some page in this thread, but there is no Evo X...until now.
4804322033_ec6fe13f72_b.jpg

Must say, 4WD cars serving as police cars, is quite the way. Looks good too.
The Dodge Charger interceptors are AWD

They're RWD. AWD is an option, but I can't imagine too many departments get it outside of rural areas.
I think my department has the AWD, I'll ask one of the cops who have em next time I see em patrol at my school

I remember playing Test Drive Unlimited 2 and having the AWD Chargers and AWD Vipers. Anyways, I don't have a picture of it but we have a MKIV Supra Police car here... In Alaska... Why? I have no clue.

I remember playing Test Drive Unlimited 2 and having the AWD Chargers and AWD Vipers. Anyways, I don't have a picture of it but we have a MKIV Supra Police car here... In Alaska... Why? I have no clue.
A Supra police cars? Not even the Japanese Police use that as a police car. And they use Skyline's and NSX's

I love Supras, especially the MKIV. I actually own one but I'm not going any further with that here. But yes, I've seen it driving around here. I'm not quite sure if it's actually cops or just some guy trying to fake it, we have alot of people like that here too. They're mostly seen scaring people at street races. :lol:

Back