Police Interceptors in General

• Thread starter Smurfybug
  • 592 comments
Veyron police.
image.jpg

Is it just me or is the Dhubai police just a real life version of the police in Redview County?

Does police in Dubai even use these as an actual police cars? or just drive around to show off to tourist?
If they do use them there must be a lot of paperwork at the end of a high speed pursuit...

I mean, have you seen the "average" car in Dubai?

It's driving with its lights on, doesn't really mean anything. Anyway, to put this one to bed:
The Bugatti, sadly, will not be chasing bad guys in some kind of Metropolis-meets-Kanye West video alternate reality. Like the other Dubai police cars, this Veyron will just serve as something like a permanent parade car, a rolling billboard to the UAE's wealth.

From Jalopnik

If they do use them there must be a lot of paperwork at the end of a high speed pursuit...

I mean, have you seen the "average" car in Dubai?

They actually use them, I'll get a video of them soon.

Probably the second one.

It's driving with its lights on, doesn't really mean anything. Anyway, to put this one to bed:

From Jalopnik

So those Dubai Supercar police doesn't really count as one so no point of posting it over here IMO.

Here in happenin' Pittsburg, Kansas they've got every darn cop car there is on the market right now in the Caliphate of Brownbackistan.

Crown Vics
Chargers
Taurus Interceptors
Xploders
F-150s
At least one Tahoe
And a bloody Chevy SS.

There's no point in looking. The University police have the V6 (hah) F-150s, and they're white marked with red and yellow. Scarily, they have even better jurisdiction than the county sheriff. The city cops have the chargers, and they absolutely hate them.

Real conversation picking up cigarettes:
"Hello, Officer. How's the Charger treating you?"
"I hate this damn POS."
"That bad?"
"My old crown Vic broke down three times in its last year. Stupid Dodge broke three times last month."

Latest Posts

Back