POLL: Bring Back Shuffle Racing In GT6! (see my GT Sport Poll also)

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 6' started by VBR, Dec 6, 2013.

?

Do you want online Shuffle racing back in GT6?

1. Yes

85.7%
  2. No

5.9%
  3. What's Shuffle racing?

8.4%
  1. VBR

VBR Premium

UPDATE: GT Sport Shuffle poll here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/hey-pd-online-shuffle-race-mode-for-gt-sport-please.380319/

I feel let down with GT6 due to the fact that the awesome online Shuffle racing option has been removed. I had some of the best racing ever in Shuffle lobbies, it's unbelievable that they haven't included this in GT6. I hope they add it in an update.

How do you feel about it?

EDIT: Please remember to vote for Shuffle by liking the thread in the new Suggestions forum here as well.

Thanks to carracerptp for the following image! :D Other supporters have made their own images below, why not use one of them as your avatar in support as suggested by RayzRayz! :tup:

[​IMG]

Thanks to smskeeter23 for this one! :lol:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 28, 2018
  2. David

David Premium

Shuffle racing was pretty much the only way my friends and I raced eachother online. Shame to hear that such a simple thing is left out. Oh well.

gt362gamer, ukfan758, steve j and 6 others like this.
  3. GTracer98

GTracer98

I want it back, it Always gave a quick adrenaline boost when you needed it. :D:tup:

4everdelayed and VBR like this.
  4. Joe_Ald

Joe_Ald

Shuffle mode was my favorite. It will probably come back.

cous, Tvensky, Inferno251 and 2 others like this.
  5. Roflwaffle

Roflwaffle

Shuffle racing was the only reason I played online in GT6.

6. matticus88

matticus88

Yes, when we'd(gtplr.co.uk) finished our races we would sometimes do a few shuffle races before people logged off, they were always fun to do and always had some interesting results.

7. Tier 2 Racing

Tier 2 Racing

Too bad, I enjoyed them occasionally. Interesting to see what cars had advantages at certain PP, as well as which drivers could adapt.

And because it wasn't another super soft racing tires on every car room.

Tvensky, Inferno251, baja_j and 5 others like this.
  8. lintels123

lintels123

A sad day for GT'ers:(. I love the shuffle community and all the fantastic races it brought. I hope they bring it back in a huge patch. Well, time to go get GT6 anyways!:sly:

4everdelayed and VBR like this.
  9. 4everdelayed

4everdelayed

What in the ****, Kaz? Shuffle rooms were the place where we didn't see chrome Lamborghinis, X1's and racing soft tires. Most shuffle rooms didn't allow skid recovery, which is a good thing. The racing was awesome there and we didn't have to spend tens of minutes to find the right car and setup. We also got to drive many different cars we wouldn't have driven otherwise.

Now we only have the choice between racing with children or rooms with 651PP limit (no more, no less) because the room owner spend days fine tuning his Gallardo with painted wheel. Of course, someone will be faster than him which usually ends up with accusations of hacking and a ban. ****ing ********, man.

10. MrSulu

MrSulu

This is a crime against shuffality! :grumpy: The most populace mode in the game.

Bring it back immediately. It was the meat and drink for casual racers and regulars alike, also a great tool for lobby filling.

Everyone asked for greater range of PP in shuffle, so instead they remove it completely???

Whoever thought that was a good idea, and whoever approved it should be made to walk the plank.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2013
  11. Oyashiro-sama

Oyashiro-sama

Starting today, I'm on hunger strike!

Inferno251, MrSulu and VBR like this.
  12. RAYzRAYz

RAYzRAYz

No way! Why did they take it away? They need to read this thread.

Clean shuffle lobbies are where the fast and clean drivers meet for quick competition! It makes the driver become the biggest factor. Everyone has to get in a car and race, you can't tune everything to give you an edge over the others...

I don't understand, they are trying to make online competitions easier with more variety right? So why take out the game mode that screams the most variety in a driver competition?

Many of the GT academy finalist were frequent shuffle lobby regulars, including myself.

Huge dissapointment. They better bring it back.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2013
  13. watermelon punch

watermelon punch

:scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared:

This is awful!!!!!
    I'm not even sure I want to go get my copy now. :( :( :(
    At least 75% of my GT5 usage was in Shuffle racing.

14. TheMokafan

TheMokafan

Shuffle races were the most fun you could have in GT5 without joining a league...

15. bs13

bs13

I don't shuffle race but I'll give you all a yes vote to help the cause. If when they bring it back it would be great if they added more customization. I also voted yes because once the game is hacked shuffle races are great for equalizing the competition.

16. wdreamsmaycome

wdreamsmaycome

doesn't GT6 now have 'single make' online races where everybody gets the same car? maybe it's intended to replace shuffle racing? I might be wrong though, I personally am not into spending a ton of time tweaking setups so online racing where everybody gets the same car is definitely the most fun.

watermelon punch likes this.
  17. watermelon punch

watermelon punch

This was already an option via the online Recommended Garage in GT5.

Are there more options for a Rec Garage type thing in GT6?

18. carracerptp

carracerptp

This was the best part of GT5 online, in a good room you could really race great races. Why on earth would they remove it?
    It was a great learning system and the only way to drive a lot of the 100+ cars.

GT5 online with PP racing is mostly 600PP idiots that would have a hard time keeping a 300PP car on track.

Great, now it looks like leages/ GTP spot races will be the only good racing source.

watermelonpunch and VBR like this.
  19. gibo155

gibo155

Oh dear! Unlesss they bring this bak im putting my copy of gt6 on hold

God dam kaz wtf This was the closet thing we got to good clean balanced races.

20. carracerptp

carracerptp

It's kind of funny how some of the standards have been updated now so it would have looked better...

lintels123 and VBR like this.
  21. RAYzRAYz

RAYzRAYz

22. playahater94

playahater94

Cannot believe they took it out. Wtf were they thinking?

watermelonpunch likes this.
  23. gibo155

gibo155

LeadFootLiam likes this.
  24. carracerptp

carracerptp

watermelonpunch, RAYzRAYz and VBR like this.
  25. Brend

Brend Premium

What an absolute bummer. :(

watermelonpunch likes this.
  26. baja_j

baja_j

When ever I was online I could be found either shuffle racing or nascar racing. I thought they said they monitored what people did most online.... Well the shuffle rooms were mostly always full. I don't get why its not on gt6?

27. watermelon punch

watermelon punch

[​IMG]
    lo pp shuffle version. ;o)
    (could not resist)

28. Youngun

Youngun

Could be a simple update really, they try to improve online, maybe they thought it was under used.

NICKname likes this.
  29. Cosbuster

Cosbuster

Seriously? Haven't had a chance to play online yet but I took for granted that we would at least have some of the established features of GT5. Apparently, I was very wrong.

30. wdreamsmaycome

wdreamsmaycome

given the uproar here I am not sure how they could think that, although I had no idea it existed (no idea how I missed it, it would've been right up my alley, I love spec racing... but then again I didn't race much online with GT5, mostly offline)

VBR and watermelonpunch like this.