POLL: Bring Back Shuffle Racing In GT6! (it's possible again in GT5, see post 330)

• Thread starter VBR
  • 329 comments

Do you want online Shuffle racing back in GT6?

• Total voters

VBR

Meme Dissident in Exile...
Premium
England
Yorkshire
ScapeGoat4U
WhippingBoy
UPDATE: GT Sport Shuffle poll here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/hey-pd-online-shuffle-race-mode-for-gt-sport-please.380319/

I feel let down with GT6 due to the fact that the awesome online Shuffle racing option has been removed. I had some of the best racing ever in Shuffle lobbies, it's unbelievable that they haven't included this in GT6. I hope they add it in an update.

How do you feel about it?

EDIT: Please remember to vote for Shuffle by liking the thread in the new Suggestions forum here as well.

Thanks to carracerptp for the following image! :D Other supporters have made their own images below, why not use one of them as your avatar in support as suggested by RayzRayz! 👍

WfDDAm1.png

Thanks to smskeeter23 for this one! :lol:

65571-ed764bcc99f7af473bb92dd195ee59c1.jpg

Last edited:
VBR
I feel let down with GT6 due to the fact that the awesome online Shuffle racing option has been removed. I had some of the best racing ever in Shuffle lobbies, it's unbelievable that they haven't included this in GT6. I hope they add it in an update.

How do you feel about it?

I want it back, it Always gave a quick adrenaline boost when you needed it. :D:tup:

What in the ****, Kaz? Shuffle rooms were the place where we didn't see chrome Lamborghinis, X1's and racing soft tires. Most shuffle rooms didn't allow skid recovery, which is a good thing. The racing was awesome there and we didn't have to spend tens of minutes to find the right car and setup. We also got to drive many different cars we wouldn't have driven otherwise.

Now we only have the choice between racing with children or rooms with 651PP limit (no more, no less) because the room owner spend days fine tuning his Gallardo with painted wheel. Of course, someone will be faster than him which usually ends up with accusations of hacking and a ban. ****ing ********, man.

This is a crime against shuffality! :grumpy: The most populace mode in the game.

Bring it back immediately. It was the meat and drink for casual racers and regulars alike, also a great tool for lobby filling.

Everyone asked for greater range of PP in shuffle, so instead they remove it completely???

Whoever thought that was a good idea, and whoever approved it should be made to walk the plank.

Last edited:
No way! Why did they take it away? They need to read this thread.

Clean shuffle lobbies are where the fast and clean drivers meet for quick competition! It makes the driver become the biggest factor. Everyone has to get in a car and race, you can't tune everything to give you an edge over the others...

I don't understand, they are trying to make online competitions easier with more variety right? So why take out the game mode that screams the most variety in a driver competition?

Many of the GT academy finalist were frequent shuffle lobby regulars, including myself.

Huge dissapointment. They better bring it back.

Last edited:
I don't shuffle race but I'll give you all a yes vote to help the cause. If when they bring it back it would be great if they added more customization. I also voted yes because once the game is hacked shuffle races are great for equalizing the competition.

doesn't GT6 now have 'single make' online races where everybody gets the same car? maybe it's intended to replace shuffle racing? I might be wrong though, I personally am not into spending a ton of time tweaking setups so online racing where everybody gets the same car is definitely the most fun.

doesn't GT6 now have 'single make' online races where everybody gets the same car? maybe it's intended to replace shuffle racing? I might be wrong though, I personally am not into spending a ton of time tweaking setups so online racing where everybody gets the same car is definitely the most fun.
This was already an option via the online Recommended Garage in GT5.

Are there more options for a Rec Garage type thing in GT6?

This was the best part of GT5 online, in a good room you could really race great races. Why on earth would they remove it?
It was a great learning system and the only way to drive a lot of the 100+ cars.

GT5 online with PP racing is mostly 600PP idiots that would have a hard time keeping a 300PP car on track.

Great, now it looks like leages/ GTP spot races will be the only good racing source.

Could be a simple update really, they try to improve online, maybe they thought it was under used.

given the uproar here I am not sure how they could think that, although I had no idea it existed (no idea how I missed it, it would've been right up my alley, I love spec racing... but then again I didn't race much online with GT5, mostly offline)

Back