• GTA III

Votes: 10 4.7%
  • GTA II

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • GTA I

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • GTA Vice City Stories/Liberty City Stories

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • Other (Chinatwon Wars, London 1969, etc.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I enjoyed Vice City the most.... San Andreas just had too much pointless crap like working out to do. and to be honest I dont like having to eat and stuff either.

San Andreas was great fun, and I wished my copy of it actually worked instead of freezing like a bitch.

Cross between SA and Ballad of Gay Tony. Both were incredible fun with alot of variety.

IV beats both in story though.

San Andreas ... so many things to do in the game, could keep you occupied for months.

As CJ would say, fo sho. :dopey:

I'm thinking about after getting the last few territories of the game done again, to try for another 100%...but IDK lol.

IV would be the best I suppose, but GTA III was my favourite. It was years ahead of it's time in my opinion.

Offline San Andreas, no contest. Online GTA IV, only because of the euphoria engine. My friends and I have had great laughs from the radgdoll physics.

San Andreas easily for me. I love the whole genre, the rap music :sly:

Bmx! How many hours I've ridden on that...whew. The storyline is far better IMO then any of the previous GTA's (GTAIV had the best, no competition). But San Andreas had it all for me, and secretly I've bought like three copies of it :dopey:

San Andreas, Loved that game with the country music and flying hoverboats and quads. Wish i still had my PS2, dam 40GB doesnt play PS2 games. Bad choice by Sony there with the backwards compaitbility.

Has to be San Andreas. :)

Sure, the Graphics aren't great, especially afetr playing GTA IV, but it was just more enjoyable.

(using cheats...:()

San Andreas by a "state" mile. SA has so many different things to do and even to this day I find things that can be ridiculously funny such as going to a certain spot, shooting some peds and then watching the cops fail to reach me and repeatedly make ridiculous decisions (jumping off a parking garage to get near me? How smart!)

2nd on the list is GTA IV: Online is a plus as are trophies and graphics look spectacular but for me the ragdoll physics in offline mode makes it too realistic to my taste and makes me like the insanity of San Andreas more. Mind you, GTA IV is an epic game, I just like SA more.

Had the most fun with GTA III, so voted for that one.
The sequels to that were good as well of course but they didn't really bring a new experience like GTA III did for me.

I said Vice City. I loved the 80's theme and the fact that the game was in Miami. (Oops, sorry, I meant Vice City.;)) I also thought it had the best story. Plus that sleazy, coke-addled lawyer just pushes it over the edge.

Latest Posts

Back