POLL:GTA 5, Will you buy next-gen version plus new console?

• Thread starter RetroJohan
  • 68 comments

Will you buy next-gen version?

• Yes, just the PS4 version

Votes: 29 26.9%
  • Yes, a PS4 and the game

Votes: 23 21.3%
  • Yes, just the Xbox One version

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Yes, a Xbox ONE and the game

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Yes, just the PC version

Votes: 13 12.0%
  • Yes, new/upgrad PC and the game

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • I waiting for the Wii U version....

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • NO!

Votes: 16 14.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 11 10.2%

• Total voters
I still have not seen any videos for heists and no information about animals online. So at this point I am sitting at no.

If they start showing confirmed heist footage along with animals online, then I might consider this. Was hoping for some online video yesterday but oh well. Maybe they will show something next week.

We still don't have heists on the 360 or PS3 and its been over a year. So you can say that their credibility is a bit low for me.

Last edited:
I'll be buying GTA V as soon as a digital download is available for the Xbox One.

I don't even care that much about heists now, and CVG said that they seem to be close to completion. I'll also be surprised if animals aren't online, but I'm not bothered that much about that either.

The additional offline candy is enough for me to want to buy it again for the PS4. The bad part is, I got to get a PS4 first.

I'll buy the PC version. Bought the Xbox360 version initially, but I gave the Box away as a birthday present a while ago. Same with GTA5 - went to another friend, though.

The added visual fidelity is nice, but the real reason I'm gonna get the PC version: Mods.

GTAV - Next Gen looks awesome. Will probably try and pick up a copy of GTA and a new PS4 after Christmas. Got a lot on my plate until early next year.

Yes because GTA V runs like crap
on my PS3 probably because of how old it is. Well could be because I play my PS3 too much. Plus GTA V isn't just going to have better graphics. It's going to have a ton of new features. New rides, new guns, a FPS mode, etc.

But right now at the moment I'm struggling to get one. Might not get a PS4 ti'll early 2015.

I'll be picking up the PS4 version for the eventual PS4 purchase I've got lined up. I really enjoy(ed) GTA V, and wouldn't mind playing again with all the added features. I do hope they haven't mucked about too much with the offline mode though; specifically, that we can still manipulate the stock market at the end of the story, to net billions. :D

Back